1. This turned out to be the best casual PVP server ever

Far from being perfect, and the initial AV HK farm situation was crazy xD

BUT, I Played a lot of Pservers and recently Classic, which for anyone with a life are basically:
    - raidlog
    - decent regularly available PVP only when AV weekend is up.

Here instead:
    - Perma AV/WSG fast queue
    - Since any semi-AFK noob can achieve R14, premade of nolifers grinding 14h a day do not exist.
    - Wpvp is present but not ruthless like Icecrown
    - Shop is present but with moderate items available

I don't know, from the perspective of an experienced player who plays 15-20h a week and enjoys PVP, this turned out to be the best Classic PVP server ever.

Ty Warmane

2. US-Eastern . Most Pservers pvp are dead during my 8PM+ . The only pvp I can do on Onyxia is AV for the most part.
    That being said the Wpvp is extremely fun but the BG life style isn’t the best due to the ranking system. I’m not sure how they would even fix this . The retail r14 system is worse .
    Alliance r14 is nearly impossible now that horde gets 500 HK/h while alliance gets 100 HK/h in MOST AV games . I main horde but just started my Paladin and it’s brutal .

P.S : I’m not bashing Warmane I think it’s more of a vanilla PVP system fault . Also I heard Arena is open , just can’t queue via BG finder . Was told it’s in tanaris?

3. You need to fix the bg's, Warmane. Reinforcements, Timer etc. and make WSG and AB more attractive somehow.

4. Are you saying AV isn't a bridge ******ation any more?

5. Onyxia is literally the realm with worst PvP in the history of Warmane/Molten.
    Paradoxically ur statement is not wrong.
    But this is Vanilla and not any other Warmane/Molten exp.

In vanilla, PVP in general is garbage and regular active PVP is not available if played casually. Here it is almost 24/7.

6. worst pvp server in history of wow, AB doesnt pop at all, wsg pops only at night and its usually very bad games since one team has more r14s and since honor is pointless no one tries to win and just stands mid, its just AV bridge farm which is the most disgusting pvp ive seen in my lifetime, wpvp almost doesnt exist and when it does its just lowbie killing, scripting is very questionable, pvp gear system not only killed pve it killed pvp aswell with multyboxers selling r14 chars to half of server, imo onyxia is better off moving to tbc asap since it failed to capture vanilla world harder than anyone before

7. You can go in the raid logging s**tshow of Classic and have no pvp, or solo queue against premades with 6 healer of obese nolifers if is more of your liking xD

But ye, till TBC pvp is pretty much kek.

8. Total lack of AB is truly sad state of affairs. WSG is also the same 20 people 24/7, for better or worse. I wouldn't exactly describe this as an optimal situation.