1. Blood DK Tanking

Hi there,
    I've started lvling up my orc dk to try to tank( playing wow for first time and have a rogue at 5k gs, wanted to try something else). I've noticed I have a hard time trying to keep the aggro on me and sometimes I have an issue with clicking on the targets. Is there any addon that will help me with knowing which mob do I have to attack to reaggro to me? And maybe some addon to help with the clicking on the nameplates? Any tanking addons, help would be great. Literally just wanting to get better at tanking. I know how the dungeons work and somewhat on ICC. And lastly I'm trying the dk, cuz it starts with a pretty high lvl and I found lvling other classes such as fire mage (lvl 32), shadow priest (lvl 20) pretty damn weak. If I won't succeed as a tank I might as well go unholy in the end.
    Thank you for your time and responses in advance.

2. I've already read that thread. Though I'm not sure with the clicking on the nameplates. I understood how to keep the threat, but sometimes they swap to melee dps and I have somewhat of a problem with clicking on the nameplates. Was wondering whether there is some kind of macro or addon to help me with that

3. Though I'm not sure with the clicking on the nameplates.
    Pressing 'TAB' changes target randomly, but for specific target it's best to click the mob/nameplate. Doubt there's any better way.

I understood how to keep the threat, but sometimes they swap to melee dps and I have somewhat of a problem with clicking on the nameplates.
    In RDF, and in some raid trash mobs, melee will pick the threat from time to time. There's nothing you can do about it, if they all fight different mobs while you're trying to expend your GCD's to keep the aggro on them all. Melees should be able to take few hits, so trying to keep aggro 100% isn't even needed.

4. #showtooltip
    /cast [@mouseover] [] Dark Command

5. Make sure you have a good UI, with nameplates that shows wether or not you have aggro. Being creative with adjusting camera angles is in my opinion a good skill to have as a tank.

I can recommend using elvui and put in some time to make it look nice.

Tanking as a DK is not very difficult compared to other classes/specs, once you get used to it, it will be like riding a bike :)