1. Victory Rush

Hi!
    I am totally new to a game, playing as a warrior, human, currently lvl 14.
    I am sorry for a silly question, but where do I get Victory Rush ability? It is not available at trainers and I can't see it in my spell list. I read that I am supposed to get it on lvl 6, but where?

2. Trainer.

You could always do a macro for it, this would let you see if you actually have the spell trained (in the case you missed it while looking at your spellbook).

#showtooltip
    /cast Victory Rush

If you haven't learned it, go to trainer and see if the filter for "Available" is enabled or disabled. Or if you have UI addons affecting trainer's list, disable that addon and try speaking to the trainer again.

3. If you are playing Onyxia, there's no Victory Rush.

4. If you are playing Onyxia, there's no Victory Rush.
    Huh? I don't know actually. How can I check it? I just downloaded a game (WotLK option) and started it by default. Is it not WotLK actually? Or are there some options missed? Is my hero transferable then?

5. The Onyxia realm uses the wotlk client, but talents, skill, content, etc are vanilla. It says so when you log in.

No, you can't transfer your character.

6. Finally at my home computer. You are totally right. Lol. I am indeed on Classic WoW server. When I chosen the realm I thought that "New-Medium-High" gradation refers to a level of players, not how crowded servers are.
    Do I understand right, Lordaeron and Icecown are both WotLK servers and the difference is only in amount of XP I get for killing mobs?
    And about Onyxia. Is it really original vanilla content without many playstyle changes? I.e. can I use some Classic WoW guides if I decide to continue there?

7. Lordaeron x1 realm, tuned max level content, forever stuck in 3.3.5 WotLK patch. Limited coin store, and trade section.
    Icecrown is x7 realm, normal max level content, forever stuck in 3.3.5 WotLK patch. Unlimited coin store, point store, and trade section.

Onyxia is progressive, goes from 1.0.0 patch to 3.3.5. Meaning Vanilla - TBC - WotLK journey.

Classic guides won't be 1:1 usable. Blizzard's classic has many things different from original old content.

And don't call Onyxia Classic WoW or anything like that. It would just confuse some players. We know "Classic" as Blizzard's ****show of WotLK here.

8. I am totally new, sorry for misunderstanding.

Onyxia is progressive, goes from 1.0.0 patch to 3.3.5. Meaning Vanilla - TBC - WotLK journey.
    I am reading forums and trying to understand what it means exactly. Will the server be reset at certain time and characters be lost during this progression?

And if I start on Icecrown will my character be there like forever?

9. It's not clear what's going to happen to Onyxia characters. They will probably be moved to Icecrown, but who knows. I can assure you that you won't lose them; if Onyxia closes, you will be able to play them in a different realm.

Yes, Icecrown players are stuck there forever.

10. Thank you guys for help! Things are clearer now. I apologize for the wrong topic name therefore, as it was my misunderstanding in general.