1. Black Lotus on Onyxia

The black lotus farm on Onyxia is really difficult, 3 weeks of farming and 5 BL to show for it. The flasks are super expensive because of it, raids aren't able to function at their peak cause most of us can't afford the flasks. Can anything be done about the spawn rate? Even blizzard adjusted them on their classic server.

2. Problem is the bots, not spawn rate. i see characters logging in on the spots right before they about to spawn. people using god knows how many toons/accounts to leave one at each spot. Thats the major problem

3. Remove static spawns. Add Black lotus random(1%-2%) spawn to high level herbs like Plaguebloom, Mountain Silversage, Gromsblood, Dreamfoil. That's how blizzard fixed the issue. So herbalists that herb a lot would randomly get black lotus here and there.

4. lol what bots theres literally 0 bots here

5. The black lotus farm on Onyxia is really difficult, 3 weeks of farming and 5 BL to show for it. The flasks are super expensive because of it, raids aren't able to function at their peak cause most of us can't afford the flasks. Can anything be done about the spawn rate? Even blizzard adjusted them on their classic server.
    its a wealth source, ppl farm it every single day and night, not just u. good thing that is not just the only way to get flask, i'd just farm somethin else then use the gold to buy the lotus/flask, easier, heathier and way more effective rather than braindead-ly competing with others for a damn herb.

6. its a wealth source, ppl farm it every single day and night, not just u. good thing that is not just the only way to get flask, i'd just farm somethin else then use the gold to buy the lotus/flask, easier, heathier and way more effective rather than braindead-ly competing with others for a damn herb.
    If it's a problem that blizzard recognized then maybe the competition for the item is too severe. I don't deny the need for competition in an item farm but 1 spawn per zone every hour isn't enough.

7. If it's a problem that blizzard recognized then maybe the competition for the item is too severe. I don't deny the need for competition in an item farm but 1 spawn per zone every hour isn't enough.
    i would agree with u, if the only thing to do to get my flasks is by gathering the lotus.

8. i would agree with u, if the only thing to do to get my flasks is by gathering the lotus.
    It literally is dude... Do you think the flasks in AH just magically appear there or something?

9. It literally is dude... Do you think the flasks in AH just magically appear there or something?
    are u saying that u are incapable of getting gold for the flask in ah from other sources than farming the herb? if thats the case, i have nothing else to say.

10. are u saying that u are incapable of getting gold for the flask in ah from other sources than farming the herb? if thats the case, i have nothing else to say.
    I mean...sure we can contribute to the people who are fixing the markets for their own greed, making them richer while we barely afford the consumables we want every week...That's the Classic way, right? The rich goldsellers stay rich, and the rest of us are forced to work for them, one way or another.

11. Why do things even cost gold? Lets make everything free.
    Edited: January 29, 2024

12. I mean...sure we can contribute to the people who are fixing the markets for their own greed, making them richer while we barely afford the consumables we want every week...That's the Classic way, right? The rich goldsellers stay rich, and the rest of us are forced to work for them, one way or another.
    what r u talking about? people raid every week, they buy consumables, do u think they are all herbalists?
    people sell things, boosts, services, crafted items, enchants, etc. heck people kill eachother for devilsaur for their consumables, meanwhile here ppl asking an easy way out cz they cant think of anything else to buy flasks, smh

13. ye fixed spawns are ******ed asf
    Combined with fixed timers...yikes.

123 ... Last