1. and btw, I'm reporting bots farming Lotus, but as far as I've seen, you've been 0 of the ones (and many people on /1) have reported...

2. Definitely salty, indeed.

And by the way, if I was a botter I would for sure report the competition, so reporting doesn't imply anything.

3. I am one of those who have farmed hundreds of lotuses in past weeks, yet I am happy with the change that they would drop from all (or just some) herb nodes. However can we please have some official statement regarding this?
    I don't like these ninja changes, which are not available in any changelog nor anybody from Warmane stuff comments on that. Yes I know people looted them from other herb nodes yesterday but ever since this morning people are reporthing they have looted 0 (I have tried myself with same result). Has the change been reverted perhaps? Or people are just unlucky?
    Can we have someone from Warmane stuff confirm that Black lotus drop rate has been indeed adjusted please?

4. Yes, it was added, not sure if along or instead of the original change that was discussed that should make the spawn timers random. No information about anything being reverted.

I can't say anything about official announcements or a changelog, those wouldn't come from any Moderator.

5. Ok, thank you for clarification.

6. All the changes were intentional to keep bots at bay. Also we added a low drop chance for black lotuses on other herbs. Hopefully everything will round up better for everyone.

7. Thanks for the clear and simple clarification on the new low drop rate for Black Lotus. Should be just enough to make it ... plausible for everyone to get at least one.

8. Hello!

Thanks for the update very much welcome imo.

Can you please clarify exactly which herbs are considered 'high-level'? So far I've only seen people get them from plaguebloom and mountain silversage. My friends and I have been wondering about other herbs like sungrass, golden sansam, gromsblood.

9. Hello!

Thanks for the update very much welcome imo.

Can you please clarify exactly which herbs are considered 'high-level'? So far I've only seen people get them from plaguebloom and mountain silversage. My friends and I have been wondering about other herbs like sungrass, golden sansam, gromsblood.
    i want to know the same. I can confirm that it dropped a Lotus from Dreamfoil. If possible a little more information exactly from which herbs it can dr?p? What about Golden Sansam?

10. Gromblood and Golden sansam are dropping Lotus too

11. Is there a chance that Ghost Shroom drops Black Lotus? If I'm not mistaken Shrooms require 245 skill level to pick. Is the BL drop exclusive to higher level herbs?

12. the price on lotus is lower than my pants while I'm husslin' on the hood :D

13. Haha yeah, currently sells lower than a stack of dreamfoils, not sure if that was intended. :D

14. the fact that black lotuses are sold for 13-15 gold in AH is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. why is this so, can someone explain this?

First ... 345