1. I ran across a black lotus just now doing my runs and while I was looting it two players logged in right next to me , after barely killing them both managed to snag it, surely no issue with this and absolutely no botting ;-)

2. Why do you call it botting?

It could simply be a player who is EE scouting and logging in on his character which he has parked in the spot?

Did they fight back - like a player?

3. Imagine trying to defend this Degenerate behavior where People multiboxx with like 20 Accounts and have everyone standing on top of the Lotus Spawn getting ready to mass Log in after 44minutes. When something is getting abused this much then there is something wrong and it needs to be changed.

I bet you are one of those People, otherwise why would you defend such a Problem, surely not because Lotus should always be extremely rare.

No normal Person can farm Lotus which means the entire Lotus Market is controlled by probably 4 People, hopefully i dont need to explain why thats bad

4. Imagine trying to defend this Degenerate behavior where People multiboxx with like 20 Accounts and have everyone standing on top of the Lotus Spawn getting ready to mass Log in after 44minutes. When something is getting abused this much then there is something wrong and it needs to be changed.
    If only they could be reported for breaking an existing rule instead of inventing new red tape.

5. There is so much missinformation here, first of all I use eagle eye, and it has happened when I looted 1 black lotus, next one spawned in 5-10 min, and it can spawn max at 45 min (If they put max timer like that) , so after a lotus is looted and logging in after 44 min at loot spawns is not a guaranteed chance to log in next to it, it can vary from like 5 min to 45 min, so timer is random, and loot spawns are fixed, which means 1 lotus can spawn per 20 loot spots in a time of 5-45 min from the last looted one.

6. afaik this kind of exploitation was fixed on retail pretty fast, its pretty sad to see people abuse this, I guess its not bannable as the detection surface for the bots currently doing this is very small - they basically log in pickup the black lotus and log out, but still desperately needs fixing imo, ruins the experience for pretty much everyone except the botters.

7. You cant be serious... They literally had to change the way black lotus spawns on wow classic. But sure, warmane is special. We will just manage. Who cares that flasks will cost 100g+.

Why cant you implement actual random spanws. And when you are at that, increase the rate...

8. It's very unlikely that anything will be done about this, I'm not saying this as a hater but it's a simple conclusion based on previous annoyances on Warmane that never got fixed. Like the PvP system. The default stance from staff on any issue is basically: "don't like it? go somewhere else". Again, I'm not being a hater this is just factually true if you look at previous comments.

No one is going to quit over not being able to buy flasks for raiding. If you made it that far you are too invested to quit. It might even be in Warmane's interest to NOT fix the high prices since it means more people will buy coins to buy gold instead. That's what I'm doing.

I think the most annoying thing is that they refuse to even acknowledge that there is a problem when players bring up an issue. Even very thought out and constructive posts are met with sarcasm or straight up rude comments from staff.

So yeah, TL;DR Nothing will change.

9. this is just wrong, blizz fixed the lotus problem in classic making it so there is always one in the zone, more lotuses are the fix here too

10. yeah i agree, more lotus = fix
    It's not that we need MORE Lotus. Obviously just increasing spawn rates just means the people who are controlling it are just stockpiling more of it in their banks...and it's not getting into circulation. It's honestly being controlled harder than the Devilsaur Mafia.

We need to diversify the people getting Lotus...more people getting it, people who actually need it and use it, and put it out for others to use instead of hoarding it to control/fix the market.

11. the only "real" solution is using the tbc and wotlk system: have every high level herb have a 1-2% chance of including a black lotus

12. Do we have any statement from official Warmane moderator than something have to/will be done about this issue ?

13. There are more raids, the situation is getting worse.

We need solution!

14. just revoke the last fix on lotus. they were on 3g when they instarespawned and hold like 2-3 loti everytime.

First 12345 Last