1. Will we finally be able to spend Points in the store? I have a massive amount of points, nothing to spend them on.

2. Now ZG was realease, will the store prices be updated? New items?

3. are you going to add phase2 items in to magazine since Phase 3 is available?
    No, because ZG is a "catch up raid" (quoting a Moderator) and not considered main raid content.

4. Started playing here expecting all raid gear to end up in shop a month after new tier release, you know, AS THEY OFFICIALLY PROMISED??. Logged in today to see that still only MC loot is up and even then took them forever to release it. I was almost full bis by the time I quit and even then shop was only offering blues. I can not understand what the hell is going on with warmane, but they've been like this for quite a while now. Ulduar on latest Frostmourne realm was the only time when they released all gear in shop when it still yet mattered (somewhere in the middle of the T8 progress). T9 was released less than a month before ICC hit and they didn't release t10 gear at all until the merge, making shop successfully worthless.

5. Started playing here expecting all raid gear to end up in shop a month after new tier release, you know, AS THEY OFFICIALLY PROMISED??. Logged in today to see that still only MC loot is up and even then took them forever to release it. I was almost full bis by the time I quit and even then shop was only offering blues. I can not understand what the hell is going on with warmane, but they've been like this for quite a while now. Ulduar on latest Frostmourne realm was the only time when they released all gear in shop when it still yet mattered (somewhere in the middle of the T8 progress). T9 was released less than a month before ICC hit and they didn't release t10 gear at all until the merge, making shop successfully worthless.
    You speak a lot of bologne, first off, MC gear was in shop really quick after BWL released and secondly ZG is not a higher tier than BWL. As for the icc gear, how the **** would you expect that to be in the shop when as as you say "new tier release", there is no higher tier than icc so go hide under your rock again.

6. lmao at these babies crying for BWL loot on store. BWL released a month ago and maybe only 15-20% of guilds have even cleared it fully. Why would they put up BWL loot on store already?? Stop being pay to win and play the game

7. Started playing here expecting all raid gear to end up in shop a month after new tier release, you know, AS THEY OFFICIALLY PROMISED??. Logged in today to see that still only MC loot is up and even then took them forever to release it. I was almost full bis by the time I quit and even then shop was only offering blues. I can not understand what the hell is going on with warmane, but they've been like this for quite a while now. Ulduar on latest Frostmourne realm was the only time when they released all gear in shop when it still yet mattered (somewhere in the middle of the T8 progress). T9 was released less than a month before ICC hit and they didn't release t10 gear at all until the merge, making shop successfully worthless.
    Let's play a game: show me where any such promise was made, or you get a leave from the Forum for spreading misinformation.

I don't care to have your whining every single Season of any server that has progressive content that the Coin Shop isn't updated enough for you panties to untwist. The Coin Shop on these servers is meant to be for catching up, not a main source of gearing. If you want to use it like that, you will be behind everyone who's actually playing the game, and that isn't about to change.

8. When are BWL items released in the store? I have 100 coins waiting to be spent...

Release the items and take my coins!!!
    Edited: February 26, 2024

9. People expect BWL **** to be released xdddddd

They will probably or most likely release BWL stuff when they release AQ40.

10. I'm just wondering if Faction Change for VP will come with TBC, should I make my Paladin alliance and level it now and be able to Faction Change it once TBC comes out, or will I have to level another Paladin and have the alliance Paladin rot unplayed?

11. Will we ever be able to spend Points instead of just Coins?

12. Please enter clothes from outdated world bosses such as Kazak and Azuregos into the store

13. Will we ever be able to spend Points instead of just Coins?
    Have the devs said why the Points store isn't available?

First 123 Last