1. Good realm

Im very happy with it, first time experience in this "vanilla mix" version of wow and i found it perfect, perfect xp rate, perfect times for updates and enough pvp interaction, idk why people says that it was impossible to lvl or getting ganked, i found it alright, really enjoying it.
    The only thing that i wish is that it would have been perfect if the realm would had a lvl cap like discovery season in retail. I think with a lvl cap server would have had more active players. The majority already on 60 and just waiting for the new stuff and the only bad for this realm is the wait for RDF.
    Anyway it is cool whatsoever. I really recommend it if anyony is thinking in playing it.

2. Onyxia would have been 100% better without RDF

3. I kinda know what u mean but honestly i think a lot of players would just give up on doin a lot of dungeons and just the main ones like scarlet will have enough people to form a party, plus if u are saying it because of quality of players knowing tactics and stuff, i doubt much would change.
    You can always use the global chat to form a party to do anything, idk is what i think

4. The server is good for sure.

BUT no RDf I am not sure how could help, the lack of tanks is because is a free server with a lot of poor/mediocre players from god forsaken places unable to setup 3 macros to tank, or trash warriors low skills and unable to conceive anything apart being dps (doing pathetic to mediocre DPS).
    Also, I understand, taking responsibility to tank with total noobs unable to speak eng or follow basic commands is rough.

SOD is proving that low level cap is the worst trash-inflating garbage for nerds and slave farmers ever saw, so I am not sure it could improve the situation which on a free server would probably become pure madness. (ie. 100 gold for 1 mana POT)