1. server address

Hello, may I ask what is the server address of this server Wrath of the Lich King version, because recently there is a 3.43 version of the client that supports the original 3.35 version of the client, but I use www.warmane.com he will prompt me that the version is wrong, please download the 1.14 version, isn't this the level 60 version, or does the level 80 version have a different set realmlist:xxxxx address

2. Warmane uses 3.3.5 client for their Wrath of the Lich King servers. https://www.warmane.com/download
    Onyxia, the Vanilla-TBC-WotLK, uses the same 3.3.5 client. Even the realmlist is the same.

Warmane realmlist guide

3. Now that the 3.43 client is used instead of the 3.35 client, the server is working normally, but the warmane server login prompts the wrong version because all of their server addresses are logon.warmane.com I wonder if there is a server address that only points to the WotLK version

4. You are all over the place.

The game can only be played on the 3.3.5 client. Forget about 3.4.3, forget about 1.14. Those clients can not be used to play here.