1. Multiple EoE key or make key apply to all difficulties (Lorderon)

So... I just found out that to get into EoE SOMEONE needs to have FULL-CLEARED Naxx and kill final boss and even then allegedly only ONE key will drop? People rarely kill sapphy on Lorderon server afaik. A least I rarely see full naxx adverts.
    Not only that- if you have only 10m key then you cant open 25m or heroic. but the whole of 25 people can only get 1 key per week? LAME! So that ONE person who got the key might quit the guild or quit wow or just be sick that week so the ENTIRE guild has to miss out? Bad design by blizzard!

So I suggest Warmane has a chance to improve it! Multiple keys!
    1key 100% drop date but bonus keys have a decreasing chance. 10% chance of x2 keys on 10m normal and 25% chance of x2 keys on 25m normal. 50% chance of x2 keys on heroic for both 10m and 25m but on 25m heroic there could be 5% chance at x3 keys
    Another possibility- allow Normal EOE keys to be bought with either EOT and Heroic key to be bought with EOF maybe?
    Are they on the coin shop? maybe that could be an option? raid key for donor idk...

Also... allegedly I hear that the keys are backwards compatible. That if you have a 25m key it unlocks 10m also and if you have heroic key that it unlocks all difficulties, etc.
    Well- I suggest either make the keys BOTHWAYS compatible- or just change it so that the 25m norm key drops on both 10m and 25m normals and the 25m Heroic key drops on both size raid for heroic.

Now obviously if you only liked part of my ideas you guys could tweak it however you like. Lower or increase % thresholds etc.

Like another option could be that you split the difference and instead of making it rain with eoe keys- you only do 1 edit thats Add the 25m key to the 10m loot table so that the bosses on both 10 and 25 drops both keys. and the heroic bosses drops both the H10m and the H25man key.

Or another alternative is that maybe if you left it at 1key but change it so all 4 naxx difficulties drops the same 25m heroic eoe key. So then your guild can potentially kill Sapphy 4x a week and then have 4 members with 25m hero eoe key. just a thought :)

thanks for reading! and hope you consider/discuss with team? maybe test on trial basis or have an event for it, raffle? idk
    The lunar festival is year of the Dragon! maybe only bonus keys for 2024?

2. Not sure about Lordaeron, but in Icecrown you can directly go to Sapphiron first.
    Try interacting with Orb Portal as soon as you enter the instance to see if it works, if so, then you can get key in 5 minutes.
    Edited: February 1, 2024

3. Not sure about Lordaeron, but in Icecrown you can directly go to Sapphiron first.
    Try interacting with Orb Portal as soon as you enter the instance to see if it works, if so, then you can get key in 5 minutes.
    To add to this, this is how it should work as of patch 3.3.0 so it should be a thing on Lordaeron too.

4. THANKS!!! I'll let my guild know *skips away in pigtails* (still wish for more key tho)