1. banding me for no reason

Hello ,
    yesterday I've join a dungeon from the dungeon group finder anyways I sing as a dps and when we get in the dungeon I found that the tank was not doing anything so I use my tank state ( my character can do both dps and tank ) cuz we need a good tank to finish the dungeon anyways after killing the boss we got a good boot with defense state so i was need it cuz i was tanking and dps and its better than my boot so it will help me so we do the roll and i won it and then the tank come to my and says give me the boot or i will report so i was trying to tell him that i was tanking while he wasn't doing anything but he said i don't care i sing as a tank so it's mine ill report and he leave so should i get band if i were was tanking and dps cuz the fracking tank was not do anything and wining in the roll for an item that i want and not giving it to him !!!!!!!!

2. If your role was DPS still, since you didn't bother removing the 1st tank and re-queueing, your need on tank boots is against rules.

Tank role = Can need on tank gear, if it's an upgrade.
    DPS role = Can need on DPS gear, if it's an upgrade.
    Heal role = Can need onheal gear, if it's an upgrade.

The reason is Ninja loot, and you were 100% doing it.