1. Recycling system for old/no longer wanted characters.

Greetings people.
    I don`t know if someone proposed this before, but I was thinking about a system that will let you recycle your unwanted toons for points as an option on the website.
    I mean , there are tons of characters up in trade that will probably never sell , a system was set up in order to keep more than 10 toons on a server for each account , and as such I want to propose this , similar to the trading option , just select one of your characters and see , with all things considered , items , level , professions , how many website points you would get and be able to get that. Personally I would recycle about 5 , just to make more room , and I just don`t want to delete them.

Eager to hear your opinions.

2. Greetings people.
    I don`t know if someone proposed this before, but I was thinking about a system that will let you recycle your unwanted toons for points as an option on the website.
    I mean , there are tons of characters up in trade that will probably never sell , a system was set up in order to keep more than 10 toons on a server for each account , and as such I want to propose this , similar to the trading option , just select one of your characters and see , with all things considered , items , level , professions , how many website points you would get and be able to get that. Personally I would recycle about 5 , just to make more room , and I just don`t want to delete them.

Eager to hear your opinions.
    Sounds pretty exploitable.
    You can power level multiple 80s in just a few hours if you do it the most efficient way, then convert them into points.

3. Yeah well , you can also just collect your daily points and get 360 in a year ... what can you get for points ? Epics on Icecrown of an ilvl of 239 ? So you multibox 5 toons and change them into points and get 2 items equal to HC FOS/POS gear ... Who will waste that much time instead of just farming dungeons ?

4. Yes, it has been proposed before, a bunch of times and with variations too.
    We have no interest in "buying off" characters. They all belong to the server in the end of the day anyway.