1. Need help with ISBox (other character doesn't attack)

So basically i am fresh to the multiboxing thing and i did everything like the set up said but for some reason some keymaps work fine like inviting, would be nice if someone could explain what am i doing wrong and i also only wanted to try out with to chars for now, but of course knowing my luck nothing works in the first try

2. I think you're confused. you need basic maccros for that, not multiboxing software

3. There are alot of tutorials on youtube. Everything you need you will find.

4. There are a lot of tutorials on youtube. Everything you need you will find.
    I remember sometime in original vanilla - wotlk before I knew what multiboxing was. I saw for the first time 5 Tauren shamans working in perfect harmony together and being absolutely amazed.

There is quite a learning curve to go through with multiboxing. In the beginning it will be extremely frustrating. But when you finally get things working you'll feel better.

I haven't done it for very long but I wrote my own AutoHotKey script during covid. A challenge in of itself lol. The rabit hole never ends and I'm constantly trying to solve problems to make things run more smoothly. All the while working ~60 hour weeks in steel fabrication.

Anyways, like the man up there said, it's best to do research as there's tons of information still out there. Just keep rewording your question and asking in a different way until you find the answer.

And remember, a lot of folks don't like multiboxing and you'll understand that deeply once you start playing in PVP locked areas. Just keep telling yourself that one day, they will either stop messing with you or they will regret it. >:)

Never start the fight though. It's not against the rules but it's kind of lame. Maybe okay if you're defending the the lowbies from being unable to play as it's not uncommon for even single character players go through that as well.

IMO, I think they should make PVP optional on all realms like retail but give rewards for doing it or w/e.
    I'm just kidding.

Good luck, bro!