1. Cataclysm classic could be great opportunity to resurrect Frostmourne realm

It could attract people who are playing wotlk classic and just refuse to move from Wotlk to Cata so their choice will be to stop playing at all or look for a new home with their favourite expansion in a private servers area. Sure there are already wotlk realms here but who wants to start playing on a server with progression finished long time ago... This is where Warmane could come. You could give classic people new wotlk realm and Im sure there would be also many willing players from other realms or even private servers who would come join it just for the "fresh" experience. What do you think?

2. people wanted fm4 even before fm3 finished but warmane just ignored everyone and released onyxia instead. xd
    there are still a lot of people hoping that fm4 releases.. and lets keep it real onyxia server will die before it reaches wotlk.. and no new players will start cause people that played from the start already have an advantage with gold and everything. its just not a "fresh" start.

but yeah lets hope and see what they are going to do

3. people wanted fm4 even before fm3 finished but warmane just ignored everyone and released onyxia instead. xd
    there are still a lot of people hoping that fm4 releases.. and lets keep it real onyxia server will die before it reaches wotlk.. and no new players will start cause people that played from the start already have an advantage with gold and everything. its just not a "fresh" start.

but yeah lets hope and see what they are going to do
    the point of fm was the progression, onyxia is just the same but it starts from vanilla. when onyxia hits wotlk, u'll have your fm4. i really dont get whats this advantage concept u're talking about, there will always be people who play much longer, more often and more hardcore than u regardless how long the server has been running anyway.
    wow is not a racing game.

4. and no new players will start cause people that played from the start already have an advantage with gold and everything. its just not a "fresh" start.
    Weird take from somebody who joined Warmane in 2019, when Warmane has been operating the realms for years before you joined.

5. the point of fm was the progression, onyxia is just the same but it starts from vanilla. when onyxia hits wotlk, u'll have your fm4. i really dont get whats this advantage concept u're talking about, there will always be people who play much longer, more often and more hardcore than u regardless how long the server has been running anyway.
    wow is not a racing game.
    But this will happen when? Isnt Onyxia still in vanilla phase so the eventual progress to wotlk would happen not sooner than in 1-2 years from now? Thats a lot of time. And about starting on fresh vs old server, well maybe it would not completely discourage me from playing on old server but if I had two servers to choose from I would chose fresh. Its just better experience overall when everyone starts from zero with resetted economy.

6. But this will happen when? Isnt Onyxia still in vanilla phase so the eventual progress to wotlk would happen not sooner than in 1-2 years from now? Thats a lot of time. And about starting on fresh vs old server, well maybe it would not completely discourage me from playing on old server but if I had two servers to choose from I would chose fresh. Its just better experience overall when everyone starts from zero with resetted economy.
    well thats just unfortunate for u then.