1. Option for botting

hello everyone, what do you think botting should be allowed in a very limited and not affecting the rest of the players in any way. This way the economy of the server will be normalized and there will be no need to cut gold, there will be no more empty action house as it is now. I think this will help the server tremendously and various people who make business only from the prices of the products and try to impose a monopoly will simply disappear

1.Create accounts that are specifically for this purpose, that will be paid additionally, something like a subscription, whether it will be one-time or monthly, you decide
    2. Make a special layer just for them without interfering with other players and bothering them like Sholazar Basin and Icecrown.
    3.to be limited only as bots that will contribute to the stabilization of the server's economy and the maintenance of low prices for which you will not have to worry anymore and you will not need to cut the gold, which in fact is very inefficient

2. thats a funny way to say u want to bot without people be able to kill u.
    how about u stop your botting habit or bot somewhere other than here?

so glad the realms are pvp, lmao.

3. it's funny the way you present yourself as a great pvp player killing bots because you can't kill anything else, read the topic it's not related to you obviously!

4. I like killing bots, and when they come here to cry about how realms should be pve, it's a cherry on top.

5. it's funny the way you present yourself as a great pvp player killing bots because you can't kill anything else
    never said im a great pvper, but killing bots feels great for sure :)

read the topic it's not related to you obviously!
    what makes u think i think its related to me? u greeted everyone in general discussion forum on your post where u are asking for botting allowance, u expect people to agree with u?

6. what do you think botting should be allowed
    You're out of your mind.