1. Wpvp

It's impossible to lvling anywhere, it doesn't matter if it's horde or ally, there will always be 4 or 5 lvl 80 players, killing lvl 10+, WPVP is very good, but you have to limit this, why do you lvling for 10 min, and stays dead for 30 minutes. biggest toxic community I've ever seen in all these 10 years of wow

2. Stay in uncontested zones so they can't attack you.

3. yes, pvp realm has a built-in extra difficulty, kekw. but that doesnt mean its impossible to level up, u just need to be more creative than whatever u usually do. but probably anything that doesnt suit your taste is toxic anyway.
    Edited: February 7, 2024

4. There is you adapting to a situation, and there is the impossible, if everywhere you go, especially in Northrend, there are 10 people lvl 80, camping your body for 20 minutes, that is not adaptation, it is toxic. but apparently this server is only for mbox and bots, because it seems to me that the staff doesn't even care.

5. it's really not hard at all to escape campers. I've leveled multiple characters to 80 and never once been camped for more than 10 minutes. Learn how to be sneaky. You should also join a guild with members who will help you, or use different comm channels to request help.

Fk it, my main is an alliance on Icecrown named Ingurgitate. Ask me for help anytime if you want.

6. You don't have to resurrect at the exact place you died, use this to your advantage instead of just feeding HKs to the enemy.

They can only kill you for as long as you let them kill you.