1. Darkmoon Aces

Can anyone verify for me if they've seen any Aces drop? I haven't seen or heard of a single one dropping but I believe they should be on the loot tables currently. Just checking with the community before I submit a bug report.

2. With no feedback and still seeing no Aces I assume it is a bug/unintentional. Thanks.

3. I saw that, but I am questioning it. If they are indeed on the loot tables like is claimed, then it is still bugged since they are not dropping. Nobody has come forward saying they've even SEEN an Ace drop, and I've checked multiple guilds' armories and nobody has any Darkmoon Card trinkets. Something is clearly wrong and this is not indicative of a 5-7% drop chance.

4. farmed incendius and Dme Waterboss quite extensivly b4 DMF release and after. havent seen a single ace, dropping or from AH. eleace with 2,xx% shouldve dropped from around 200 kills, but mby bad rngesus :3
    maybe adding aces to coinshop would be nice *moneycough
    Edited: February 15, 2024

5. I am now seeing Ace of Warlords on the AH but have no reports of any others dropping. I know people run DMN often and it's arguably the worst deck but I was hoping for a dev response to verify it has been fixed for all the Aces, not just this one.

6. Saw a six of portals drop from dire maul trash last night. First card I have personally seen in a long time.

7. The numbered cards drop, just not the Aces.