1. No, im asking why we cant have both? PvP in the world and PvP in bgs, just like we have PvE in raids/dungeons and in the world!
    Your argument is that people who want to PVP can just go BG, but cant people who wanna PVE just go dungeon? To me, i think the world should be for everyone, regardless if you wanna PVE or PVP :)
    Having both means a PvE server. That's where people can choose which of the two, or even both, that they want to do. The world isn't "for both" when PvE players are forced into PvP they don't want.

2. Having both means a PvE server. That's where people can choose which of the two, or even both, that they want to do. The world isn't "for both" when PvE players are forced into PvP they don't want.
    We've already had this conversation and unfortunately you didn't take it seriously. I respectfully, wasn't talking to you. But thank you for your input!

3. Noting like some delicious deflection for breakfast on a Saturday.

4. Noting like some delicious deflection for breakfast on a Saturday.
    No need to be triggered. We've discussed this before and unfortunately will never agree. Nobody is deflecting, you know my opinion and i stand by it. Hope you have a great day my king!

5. You accepted the rules of this server just like you accepted the rules of Counter Strike. The rules in Counter Strike are that you shoot at eachother, save a hostage or plant a bomb, if somebody dies then that is part of the game and the human behind the screen accepts those rules. In WoW you raid, do dungeons and have battles versus the opposite faction, if somebody dies then that is part of the game and the human behind the screen accepts those rules.

What do you mean strip all challenge? Should battlegrounds versus people with different gear be allowed? What if two people in a battleground have different rating? Is that a challenge? This game isn't about complete fairness, there are going to be inconsistencies because of the two warring factions.

There is no excuses. I gank. I don't have to make excuses. If i twink i get honor, so is it fine when i oneshot levelers on my level one twink just because i get honor?

If getting a bad reputation and getting ganked back isnt consequence enough then what consequence do you propose? Again, I'm curious what changes you would like to see.
    I didn't propose any changes, neither am I expecting people to be punished for ganking. I am saying people who gank are douches because they enjoy griefing other humans. That's all. They may hide it behind "it's just a game" and "it's allowed", but the only motivation to gank low level players is to give them a bad time.

You don't have to bring up other games nor the server rules, because they simply don't matter here. That's just stuff to deflect from the issue.

There is no excuses.
    You sure use a lot of words defending the act of ganking for somebody who doesn't need an excuse.

6. Horde and Alliance in a war thats all.. i like how it is.. i dont need World of Peacecraft like on retail thanks.. kindergarden..

7. 4 Weeks Ago  
    I kill all the horde i see, if they /lol /rofl at me i camp them 30 mins. If any horde /beg /salute me i spare them a life. This is WARcraft, isn't it?

8. 4 Weeks Ago  
    I didn't propose any changes, neither am I expecting people to be punished for ganking. I am saying people who gank are douches because they enjoy griefing other humans. That's all. They may hide it behind "it's just a game" and "it's allowed", but the only motivation to gank low level players is to give them a bad time.

You don't have to bring up other games nor the server rules, because they simply don't matter here. That's just stuff to deflect from the issue.

You sure use a lot of words defending the act of ganking for somebody who doesn't need an excuse.
    "They may hide it behind "it's just a game" and "it's allowed", but the only motivation to gank low level players is to give them a bad time."

Or because you enjoy it. Again, there are no excuses. It's part of the game and its okay to enjoy it without judgement. Just like it's ok to be a PVE player. You're not an ***** for fighting the same 10 year old AI monsters for loot you might not even get in my book, you don't need an excuse. You enjoy it and it doesn't make you a bad person. If you have a bad time playing this game, then i suggest turning it off. The world is (happily enough) for all of us! :)

9. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Just like how like some people enjoy murdering children!
    And when you won't be sent to jail for killing things that have no chance of fighting back, then it doesn't make you a bad person right?!

No, it does make you a bad person. But there's tons of bad people, and in a setting where there's no laws against spending your time making other people miserable,
    If that's how you choose to spend your time then good on you for finding something you enjoy. It's still psychologically telling but that's what you think of as playing a game.

There's been plenty of people like that since the first MMO, but I think it's a small price to pay to have a PVP server

10. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Just like how like some people enjoy murdering children!
    This is one hell of a reach, I hope you did your morning stretches before posting this, my guy.

11. 2 Weeks Ago  
    PvP is totally out of control tbh. Are the Devs considering any PvE server in a nearby future? even the vendors/quest givers are dead most of time. Even the goddamn Bank Npcs in stormwind are dead!

12. 2 Weeks Ago  
    PvP is totally out of control tbh. Are the Devs considering any PvE server in a nearby future? even the vendors/quest givers are dead most of time. Even the goddamn Bank Npcs in stormwind are dead!
    How would that stop players killing npcs there, I don't get it. It would be exactly the same, you already are in "PVE" in SW.

13. 2 Weeks Ago  
    There's several ways. There's way too much griefieng in Warmane. I'm really curious about the general population around here, i've never even in all my WoW life seen so many aggressive players, but the worst imo, is really the corpse camping and the killing of npcs. There was this Rogue in hellfire killing me and my friend while we were flying in hellfire Peninsula, and using a parachute... i mean.. what's that besides pure griefing? and it wasn't a 1 time event. I'm assuming imma go reach lvl 80 and realize the population are a bunch of immature people, which would be sad.

14. 2 Weeks Ago  
    I feel like they are immature and wasting everybody time as they gain nothing by killing somebody 10 or more levels lesser than them, so they are wasting their own time and the time of one questing around trying to play the game, if they have "fun" killing somebody way weaker than them without gaining real value in game, that just shows what their character is. My Overall Opinion it's Mischievous, Immature and overally time wasting for everybody involved.

First 1234 Last