1. Killing Low level people.

What do you think about that ? The ones Questing . Level 10-60 .
    Edited: February 9, 2024

2. It's bit douche-y to go and hunt weaker players. I'd only kill a low level, if we're killing same mobs, and there's not enough NPC's to go around to complete the quest on a single go. 7 mobs in the area, 5 are needed for a quest, I rather make sure I get my own quest done and move along. Rude gestures from them or rage filled whisper, I don't mind hitting them once or twice more.

3. It does happens a lot, i think first place is STV where low levels getting chased by lvl 80 for no reason, i honestly don't see the reason behind it. Also a good welcome party to outland is set up in hellfire peninsula.
    I used to play on private server where they had rule, that in world pvp you can killl only a 10lvl lower player then youre own. Makes sence becouse in that range the kill still provide you some honor. Idea it self isnt bad, sometimes in low lvl while lvling you can have some pvp with equal lvl player, but sometimes just 80lvl runs by and interrupts everything.

4. lol its the cycle of violence A friend of mines was leveling in outlands and he was attacked by the horde multiple times this was his first character on warmane icecrown and now when hes drunk he sits in hellfire getting his payback night after night lol and one day a new horde will arise for revenge to him getting killed

5. It is scientifically proven that every fourth person on this planet does not have a fully developed brain, especially the part responsible for empathy, which is required to have at least a residual amount of honor and dignity, and every 8th person has a high chance of becoming a sociopath.
    Toxic players are everywhere, these pests cannot be eradicated, you would have to remove at least 1/8 of the planet to get rid of such people.

6. It is scientifically proven that every fourth person on this planet does not have a fully developed brain, especially the part responsible for empathy, which is required to have at least a residual amount of honor and dignity, and every 8th person has a high chance of becoming a sociopath.
    Toxic players are everywhere, these pests cannot be eradicated, you would have to remove at least 1/8 of the planet to get rid of such people.
    Don't worry, I hear every 16th is willing to sacrifice the rest for their echo chamber.

7. It is scientifically proven that every fourth person on this planet does not have a fully developed brain, especially the part responsible for empathy, which is required to have at least a residual amount of honor and dignity, and every 8th person has a high chance of becoming a sociopath.
    in same videogame world with the same chances, rules and tools provided, id say those non-toxic, good doers, empaths are categorized in the same not-fully developed brain. the difference is one is having fun where the other is crying.

8. in same videogame world with the same chances, rules and tools provided, id say those non-toxic, good doers, empaths are categorized in the same not-fully developed brain. the difference is one is having fun where the other is crying.
    Camping low level player till he log out, so fun. Also good way to reduce server population by discouraging new players.
    Most of these new players won't cry, there are thausands of other games, they will just move along.
    This game is not the newest and compete with thausands of games, a lot more than on release day, so new players should be encouraged,
    otherwise one day we will be the ones crying because there will be no one to play with.

9. Camping low level player till he log out, so fun. Also good way to reduce server population by discouraging new players.
    Most of these new players won't cry, there are thausands of other games, they will just move along.
    This game is not the newest and compete with thausands of games, a lot more than on release day, so new players should be encouraged,
    otherwise one day we will be the ones crying because there will be no one to play with.
    u're missing my point. u said those pesky gankers dont have fully developed brains, so if thats the case then the people who cant do nothing about it also suffer the same undeveloped brains, cz they share the same game world, tools, mechanics, rules, everything. just kill em, or ask others to kill em, make them the ones who cry like a *****.
    ganking happens in pvp realm, for as long as the server been running, and we still have queue on icecrown.

10. As a lore player i play lore... i see ally i kill it... i really dont care about levels, gear and smimilar crap...
    You are on PVP server, deal with it...Dont like it? go PVE... simple as that.

11. I'm bored, if i see a low level i just whack them with one button and they drop like a sack of potatoes if you send me a message filled with rage/toxicity I will just do a big evil grin like the Grinch and go one shot more lowbies, don't like it? deal with it or go on global and ask for help.

12. You can break it down really simple: You are griefing another human being and enjoying it. If this brings you joy, well that's what kind of man you are. There's no "this is just ingame". There's a really human being on the other side and you are enjoying it, _because_ there is somebody who is suffering. The game is just the vehicle to be a douchebag, not the reason.
    The reason probably is, that there's no real consequences for the behavior and you can't live it out in the real world, because there would be.

There's no point in argueing though. They will just come up with something like "it's just a game", "it's part of the game", "I am a lore player" or deflect to further provocation like "I enjoy it even more if you complain about it" so they don't have to talk about the real issue.
    Keep in mind: They don't wanna face any consequences, so they will deflect each and any criticism of their actions, be they as valid as they can - After all, they still wanna think of themselves as decent human beings, who only do this, "because it's a game".

Don't get me wrong. I know this is not forbidden ingame, it's even encouraged by the faction thing. To me personally, a gank is just another distraction and a bit of a timeloss. Could be a disconnect, a mob that's too strong or whatever else is out of my control. I won't gank back other lowbies*, I won't ask for others to kill the guy. It's not even tilting me or whatever. The only feeling for players doing it is pitty. I really wouldn't wanna be that pathetic and miserable myself.

Anyways, everybody who needs to bully others to feel better themselves, that's probably rather done in a game than in real life, so keep doing it here.

*The "I was ganked, so now I ganked" makes as much sense as "My parents hit me, so now I hit my children".

13. I think it's all normal, after all many poeple play this game, so there will be many opinions. Every one of us been killed during lvling, unless someone rly goes low profile and avoid this with maps where noone is and so on. It's all a choice for each one to do what they wan't. We can't be some kind of little snowflakes who cry about sucha thing. Do youre thing play game, try to enjoy it wheter it's pve or pvp or killing lowbies what ever it is. There is plenty of players playing the game so it's realy open world with wide options.
    And early someone said that there is also new players, who cares, did someone made for any of us warm welcome party ? Even if player after that leaves it's hes decision, other new player will join, even if by ganking all new players someone managed to scare like 5k ppl who cares, they will be filling spot on different private server, there is nothing we can do to stop or prevent things. Just try enjoy what this server offers.

14. I love doing it, i kill all the hordes i see on sight. For the alliance!

123 ... Last