1. 4 Weeks Ago  

2. 3 Weeks Ago  
    All my chars appear to be lvl1 ... once i logged in, i do see them at the correct lvl and EQ

3. 3 Weeks Ago  
    All my chars appear to be lvl1 ... once i logged in, i do see them at the correct lvl and EQ
    April Fools' day.

4. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Are inactive characters over level 50 safe from deletion?

5. 3 Weeks Ago  
    can we retrieve the chars back by messaging you or nah

6. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Are inactive characters over level 50 safe from deletion?
    In the last clean up, yes, they would just lose the name.
    Parameters can and have changed from year to year.

can we retrieve the chars back by messaging you or nah
    No, anything abandoned and cleaned up is gone for good.

7. 3 Weeks Ago  
    I've been here since before the first squish ever happened and I can tell you with confidence, that it works. You can simply tell by the prices of the items. Long before the first squish, the MINIMUM price for something like a choker was around 70K. Whatever Warmane did, it worked and probably should continue doing so.
    hehe it was way worse then that, the "reset" in 2015 did bring prices back down a lot because basicly everyone started from scratch, the first ever gold squish was introduced in january 2017 https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=339560 but before that in 2013-2014 my main income for years was selling crafted cloth leggs from ICC, those sold for 110-115-120K Gold EACH, a choker was sold at 200K+.

Thing is back then a lot more people was progressing in this game and primos sold like butter, nowadays, over a decade later, those crafted items / primos dosen't sell at all in the same amount of quantity, but the amount of end game raiders and guilds have grown a lot more so now flasks is the current hot seller, add to that the huge banwaves on bots we have had (and some other reasons but I woun't go into details) brings the supply down while the demand is still high.

8. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Hello,

I use another account right now which is in good standing and have donated a lot to the server. I was happy to check and see that an amnesty would be given because this account has been banned due to theft while i was in the army and i was not able to get it back due to warmane rules. I was sad to see that it is not unbanned though. Is there any way i can get it unbanned? it would mean a lot to me since i have a lot of characters that i am connected to.

Kind regards

9. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Open a ban appeal Support ticket.

First ... 91011