1. Not a problem, you have 6 remaining days to reach lvl 70 and buy artisan flying. go go go !

2. I am a beginner player on the server, now I just took 58 and am going to tbc. I saved up 3000, I'm saving up 4500 to train and buy speed mounts. And now half of my gold will just disappear? No, I understand the economic problems caused by the glut of gold, but... Why does my ability to acquire high-speed flights suffer from this?
    You have saved up 3000 cuz prob you are selling inflated items on ah you are getting while leveling (it is not normal to save up 3k gold only from quest rewards and mobs)... So you have benefited from such inflaction too.

3. *Me, reading the comments with 170gold in my pocket. ??

4. One question: what about forum ban? Will be amnesty for that also?

5. [*]Level 1 - 50 characters that have not been played since July 2023 will be removed.
    Hey, last yeras, only remove characters 1-40. Why now go for lvl 1-50? T_T

6. [LIST][*]Level 1 and above characters that have not been played since January 2023 will have their names removed.
    • Characters will have the opportunity to choose a new name upon the next login.

[*]Level 1 - 50 characters that have not been played since July 2023 will be removed.
    • Premium accounts are exempt from removals.
    • Characters that are guild masters will result in the guild being removed.
    Im sorry, Dont get it, chrcter lv 1 and adobe, if dont haave played since january 2023, his name being remove, but the character stay.
    adn the same time, character lvl 1-50 if dont been played since july 2023, will be remove (deleted)???
    dont get it, my character lvl 40 dont play since 2022, will be deleted or only his name will be removed?... pls help!!!

7. I mean for gold it should only make sense to remove all gold from game every year and it would actually make impact to economy

8. Im sorry, Dont get it, chrcter lv 1 and adobe, if dont haave played since january 2023, his name being remove, but the character stay.
    adn the same time, character lvl 1-50 if dont been played since july 2023, will be remove (deleted)???
    dont get it, my character lvl 40 dont play since 2022, will be deleted or only his name will be removed?... pls help!!!
    Any character that's not played since January 2023 = Name removal.
    Any 1-50 characters that haven't been played since January 2023 = Name removal, deleted if not premium account. If premium account, then only name removal.

If you have a premium account: Character won't be deleted. Name will be removed.
    If you don't have premium account: Character will be deleted.

9. Any character that's not played since January 2023 = Name removal.
    Any 1-50 characters that haven't been played since January 2023 = Name removal, deleted if not premium account. If premium account, then only name removal.

If you have a premium account: Character won't be deleted. Name will be removed.
    If you don't have premium account: Character will be deleted.
    get it, ty

10. The impact would be minor. Maybe bigger then reducing the gold by 50% but this would not fix the economy by any means. Most people just located the gold in various trade goods and will slowly resell them after the squish. As the prices will be dropping when more people move on with reselling, they may actually sell it cheaper (especially when trying to resell fast) then they bought the items but i am sure it will not be 50% cheaper. Economy will stay messed up because the realm has infinite income of items and gold from the outside (premium system).

11. what if I put money on market/trade during that time, will it get halved there?

12. what if I put money on market/trade during that time, will it get halved there?
    It gets halved everywhere. It can't be escaped by placing gold in a stash and tucking it away.

13. Can we get an approximate time for when the server goes down?

First ... 34567 ... Last