1. Yes, I have check the AH that the prices remains the same, they may even more increase as people are trying to get back what they lost.

if the intents is to set a healthy economy, then the right way is, to first leave the needy prospered. and to tax ( squish ) from the rich accounts. and there are many ways ( through query, activity )to find out which one is actually playing and which one is a duplicate account ( or has a different character to for money saving ).

Beside, wouldn't the rich character buy items of value? in this case the squish doesn't affect them as they may sell them back. Whereas, it only affected new gamers that doesn't purchase coins and farm their gold by farming their professions.

This squish is rather set to push (the needy people) to purchase coins and trade them for gold, which will result again to an unhealthy game economy.

Anyways, I believe that there is a better solution, a one that doesn't affect new gamers or those who spent hours farming their gold and of which they have been deprived

"It's like setting a swimming competition in deep sea water where the Sharks and the horses have to compete"
    Edited: February 27, 2024 Reason: Off-topic content removed

2. Warmane devs should give all level 80s epic flying for free. This is peoples time and effort that has been taken away for the newer players.

I've been playing almost a year, I just bought some gold from coins I saved, wasn't aware of the halving, and now that gold was not good value.

It sucks, but it hurts less than what the newer players suffer trying to save for fast flying, only to have half of their hours wasted.
    That would make gold even more worthless, they need to just stop trying to manipulate the market its an epic fail in every aspect.

Its true they could have easily put an announcement message in game, not sure why they do or dont do what they do lol.

3. Well Thanks, guys i just woke up to buy my traveling mammuth for 18k g this morning that i farmed for couple days and checked my bag was 10k gold less. Im new on this server and i dont know this and dont ready every post on webstte aswell didnt see any annoucement ingame. That makes me wanna quit playing on this server where is kind of recompesation here.
    Well done.

4. It also explains why there was so many bots ingame recently ppl just dont care and quit playing xD. Thats stupid

5. Hello,

Will there be any announcement or confirmation of the ban amnesty being concluded or no? Ty in advance!

6. Agree with that, Free Flying/Riding.
    Besides, where should I contact them?
    Did all the vendors at NPC experience their prices drop by half too?

7. Hello,

Will there be any announcement or confirmation of the ban amnesty being concluded or no? Ty in advance!
    I guess the ban amnesty should be already done within the squish/renames maintenance.

8. i lost from my champ 10k gold can we find a solution???

9. i lost from my champ 10k gold can we find a solution???
    The solution was that all gold was cut in half for all players. You have to earn the gold again if you want it "back".

10. I wanted to save up for an expensive item. How can I do this now? It was just 6+k gold! What damage could I do to the “economy”???

11. I have been playing for a few months, and recently sold some of the minerals I mined ( which took hours by the way) I reached 6K to buy riding 300. and BOOM The next day, went back to 3k. If you want to do a money squish do it on the right, dunno, 20K above. Not on people who just started. doesn't make sense.
    You benefitted from the inflation when you sold them for inflated prices, because of the massive inflation accrued over the year. This is how wotlk is supposed to work. You're not supposed to get to buy epic flying after a few hours of farming.

12. Bro, I dont read things here... I lost 6k gold that I have been working on the past weeks!
    Is there anyway that I can get something for what I have lost???

13. Bro, I dont read things here... I lost 6k gold that I have been working on the past weeks!
    Is there anyway that I can get something for what I have lost???
    Of course not. It would defeat the purpose of doing it if people could just ask something like that.

14. Of course not. It would defeat the purpose of doing it if people could just ask something like that.
    The purpose is to supposedly make the market healthier but it is the opposite, the market is absolutely horrible and players just hoard items instead of trading.

I know many people who refuse to play here or have quit because of this, not just the squish but the effects of it. The goal (in theory) is to increase the value of gold but the results are diminishing its value. It just seems to me its hurting the server and hate to see that because everything else is great.

Also it would be easy to put an announcement in game for things like this, its cruel to just say check the website or global more often. Please consider this next time and please consider an alternative gold sink if the idea of inflation is worse than this current nightmare.

15. Before cutting, raise prices for chopper parts by 50%, cut all PS, herbs, flasks and potions by 50%
    Don't thank

First ... 678910 ... Last