1. That isn't going to happen.

For characters level 50 and under who weren't logged on at least once since last July to only lose their names the account has to be Premium. If your account is Premium and the characters are gone, that didn't occur due to the yearly clean-up, but from someone with access to the account doing it manually.

2. That isn't going to happen.
    For characters level 50 and under who weren't logged on at least once since last July to only lose their names the account has to be Premium. If your account is Premium and the characters are gone, that didn't occur due to the yearly clean-up, but from someone with access to the account doing it manually.
    PREMIUM IS NOT AVAILABLE IN MY COUNTRY (USA) ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN SYSTEM. PLEASE STOP TRYING TO CONTINUE PUNISHING ME FOR SOMETHING THAT IS NOT WITHIN MY CONTROL.
    GIVING PLAYERS LESS THAN A YEAR (aka ~7 months) TO LOGIN TO OLDER CHARACTERS IS NOT OK.

I'm not asking to keep the names; I'm asking for a character restoration. None of them had any gold on them and it isn't an economic issue. I feel that Warmane Staff is making a huge mistake by doing this.
    Also again, ANYONE WHO HAD A PVP TWINK LEVEL LOCKED BELOW 50 GETS SCREWED UP BY THIS NONSENSE if they ever took a haitus.

3. What are you talking about? We have likely thousands of Premium accounts from players in USA. I literally just asked a player from there to confirm they can see and use the Donation page just fine, and the result didn't cause any surprise.

Either way, characters removed due to inactivity and for not meeting the minimum requirements to only lose their names aren't recoverable, they are gone.

4. GIVING PLAYERS LESS THAN A YEAR (aka ~7 months) TO LOGIN TO OLDER CHARACTERS IS NOT OK.

I'm not asking to keep the names; I'm asking for a character restoration. None of them had any gold on them and it isn't an economic issue. I feel that Warmane Staff is making a huge mistake by doing this.
    Also again, ANYONE WHO HAD A PVP TWINK LEVEL LOCKED BELOW 50 GETS SCREWED UP BY THIS NONSENSE if they ever took a haitus.
    I fail to see how one couldn't login not even once their alt(s) for 7 months. You very well knew the cleanup was possibility and you did what to prevent your characters from being removed? Oh yeah, you did nothing, my bad.

Only thing that gets screwed up are abandoned characters, yes, ABANDONED characters.

5. Everybody concerned over.. Names...? I'm still surprised they squish gold when there is a clear pattern on just hoarding mats and markets returning to normal weeks later, and New/Returning/Free players just get left in the dust lol.
    Vets like me know when it comes, you see it in the market 2-3 months PRIOR the the squish, and people unaware just assume *supply and demand* when it's just us buying the regular market priced mats...

6. Incorrect: https://i.imgur.com/KBKQbCl.png
    Seems I can't donate. Not using a VPN or anything. Oh whelp.

7. Don't think I ever saw anyone complain about that. People from US get debit cards declined, donations automatically refunded because of PaymentWall's fraud check, but that's about it. Either way it's something that could have been sorted, if not with our Support, using theirs, at any point during the almost four years this account has existed.

8. Black Market with classic items for transmog, dungeons/dailies mounts, etc, etc will solve the economy problems. Simply deleting half the gold on high rate server once per year does literally nothing. You can grind over 200k with 5 characters (4 on follow, lol), spending 20 minutes a day in just 40 days on Icecrown, excluding any profitable side activities. On the MoP realm people were spending 200k per mount or transmog item there every few days

9. The squish only works for those who are not prepared to work hard on making gold. I lost almost everything because of it and must start over. It took me a fair bit of grafting and it feels like lots of wasted hours that I put into this very important part of the game. Maybe it would have been a better idea to place a cap on the price of certain items (if that is possible), which will force people to compete for lower pricing at the AH.

10. The squish only works for those who are not prepared to work hard on making gold. I lost almost everything because of it and must start over. It took me a fair bit of grafting and it feels like lots of wasted hours that I put into this very important part of the game. Maybe it would have been a better idea to place a cap on the price of certain items (if that is possible), which will force people to compete for lower pricing at the AH.
    Consider that everyone else also got their gold halved, except NPCs.

11. Consider the age of the realm as well and players farming the same amount of gold every year. For how long the 50% cut will do something? Two years? That's why AH prices are double to triple compared to 2020. New players might be affected by that halving, but that's it. You need 24/7 place to return gold to the game and the vendors with summarized 40k or below for all the available (both faction) mounts won't do that, otherwise all the earned gold is just passed from hand to hand and nothing is being returned back to the game and prices are going crazy.

12. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Dude... so sad to lose the character I played with my boyfriend for years. :( No way to get them back?

13. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Dude... so sad to lose the character I played with my boyfriend for years. :( No way to get them back?
    It's weird how people start to appreciate, value, and care about something they had once it's gone. No restoration of inactive characters.

14. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Im looking to return to warmane but with this information have my old characters been permanently removed as they fit this criteria? so can i re-instate by request etc?

15. 3 Weeks Ago  
    Can someone from support help me? Until yesterday I was playing normally on the Icecrown server and today I woke up and when I logged in my level 68 warlock gnome just disappeared and I don't know why

First ... 891011 Last