1. Sorry for not having rank 14 guild members and a Gm in our guild to help us kill chromagus. Yeah make it hardcore now when top guilds cleared it on ez mode

2. We are keeping an eye on the difficulty, some of the fixes we made have made it harder for sure.

There are a few things things i want to clarify:
    The health reduction for instances tuned down from 40>25 man is 25%. (Some specific bosses such as Majordomo have a lower number of ads instead)
    The reduced cooldowns on boss spells came from reliable sources. We think they are correct, you are free to dispute on the bugtracker.

So far all these changes are just bugfixes, keeping some mechanics in a state where its not working as it should just to keep the difficulty down is not something we will ever consider.
    I will agree that it sucks we made these fixes after the initial release, that is an error on our part.

Again, we will keep an eye on the difficulty and feel free to let us know if you think its too hard, suggestions are also welcome.
    The changes we made can be found here:
    https://www.warmane.com/changelog

Edit:
    We did find some new information regarding the broodlord blast wave timer and have fixed to be cast less frequently.
    With the walking back of some of these changes already is very difficult to understand the decision making on why these were implemented in the first place.

There was ample time and resources to draw from when making these decisions and it feels like we are now the unfortunate victims of work not being done in advance. As previously mentioned I feel these changes implemented this late will only further hurt the population.

We've also submitted bug reports early on in the servers existence and they were dismissed quickly. Why was the decision to make these changes done now when some of them were being brought up and dismissed previously?

3. My guild cleared whole bwl this week, we dont have single gm warrior, nor we are try hards, we just tried to progress and finally did it. Even a little bit harder content is much better than just killing dummy bosses, the tuning on Frostmourne was great, and in my opinion the difficulty on Onyxia at the moment is fine.

4. My guild cleared whole bwl this week, we dont have single gm warrior, nor we are try hards, we just tried to progress and finally did it. Even a little bit harder content is much better than just killing dummy bosses, the tuning on Frostmourne was great, and in my opinion the difficulty on Onyxia at the moment is fine.
    What guild do you belong to and what was the length of time spent in BWL for the clear? Give us the data because there are plenty of people and the leaderboards saying otherwise. Not saying you didn't clear it or anything. Just trying to understand why people, including my guild is struggling so hard.

5. We cleared 6/8 in the second ID of the BWL, then we went on Chrom but sadly we got bronze breath and we couldn't make it, 4% hp left was the best try. This week we cleared 6/8 on saturday and got our first full clear on sunday, the only biggest change in this id we saw was at Vaelastrasz and the trash packs after Firemaw, the whole run Took us around 4-5hours (we got respawned trashes on sunday, and they felt to hit much harder than last id) i dont know if they did something to the trash packs but as i mentioned the second id of BWL and our 6/8 clear took us 2 hours from start to attempt at Chromaggus. This week it took us around 3hours to get from start to attempt Chromaggus.

6. We cleared 6/8 in the second ID of the BWL, then we went on Chrom but sadly we got bronze breath and we couldn't make it, 4% hp left was the best try. This week we cleared 6/8 on saturday and got our first full clear on sunday, the only biggest change in this id we saw was at Vaelastrasz and the trash packs after Firemaw, the whole run Took us around 4-5hours (we got respawned trashes on sunday, and they felt to hit much harder than last id) i dont know if they did something to the trash packs but as i mentioned the second id of BWL and our 6/8 clear took us 2 hours from start to attempt at Chromaggus. This week it took us around 3hours to get from start to attempt Chromaggus.
    Okay, so you didn't 100% clear it and its still taking you 3 hours to just get to Chromaggus. You are also admitting you are seeing some difficulty change. Help me out, give me your guild name and let me see what you guys are running for a comp and what the gear looks like. I want my guild to get there as well.

7. Yeah we didnt clear it in one day cause of too much time spent on trash and 2 wipes on Vaelstrasz, so after 3hours we called it for that day, sadly because Chrommaggus and Nefarien took us 20minutes of work. I dont need to tell u my guild name but i can tell u the comp 2 warr tanks / 2x fury 1x fury two hand spec / 3 combat rogs / 3 mages / 2 locks / 3 hunters / 2 ferals / 1x retri / 2x rdruid / 2x hpala / 2 hpriest. Gear wise we are decent geared mc bis / dung bis / some bwl upgrades. But we dont have any marshall not to talk about stacking 10 marshall warriors, so yeah its doable.

8. Year its all broken and no fun..... at all.

why ooo why do this even now it's du... devs please fix it so the 99.9 % of us can have fun agin not just the hardcore andy's who win traded for 2 weeks ind av to get gear to steam role it all of the contend.

9. Yeah we didnt clear it in one day cause of too much time spent on trash and 2 wipes on Vaelstrasz, so after 3hours we called it for that day, sadly because Chrommaggus and Nefarien took us 20minutes of work. I dont need to tell u my guild name but i can tell u the comp 2 warr tanks / 2x fury 1x fury two hand spec / 3 combat rogs / 3 mages / 2 locks / 3 hunters / 2 ferals / 1x retri / 2x rdruid / 2x hpala / 2 hpriest. Gear wise we are decent geared mc bis / dung bis / some bwl upgrades. But we dont have any marshall not to talk about stacking 10 marshall warriors, so yeah its doable.
    To be fair to you I went through all of the kills on Broodlord + the drakes for the past 2 weeks. Not 1 kill matches the comp you described here but the 2 comps that kind of come close to matching this have 4+ people with Grand Marshall in their kill comp. I'm not sure why you felt the need to lie on this thread to defend the poorly implemented changes. At least next time double check that your lie can't be easily disproven. We are trying to have a discussion about the state of raids on this server and your pointless lies add nothing.

10. To be fair to you I went through all of the kills on Broodlord + the drakes for the past 2 weeks. Not 1 kill matches the comp you described here but the 2 comps that kind of come close to matching this have 4+ people with Grand Marshall in their kill comp. I'm not sure why you felt the need to lie on this thread to defend the poorly implemented changes. At least next time double check that your lie can't be easily disproven. We are trying to have a discussion about the state of raids on this server and your pointless lies add nothing.
    I am with Vegan on this one. We are looking for help and gatekeeping your guild name with specific comp and toons doesn't help anyone. It in fact hurts this server more than anything. So go ahead and puff your chest, but it doesn't appear that what you are saying is true.

11. Check out Zoomers :)
    You mean the clear that has 3 Grand Marshalls in it? Tell me again how your guild cleared this with 0 GM's

12. what 3 grand marshalls we have please tell me, your talking about our tank who is tanking with full mitigation t2/t1? XD

13. Currently we have 3 players that got marshalls 2 of em full. 1 HPALA second is our TANK and third one is feral druid that has no full grand marshalls. We had one more but currently he wont be playing anymore and he wasnt even on final run vs Chrom and Nefarien. Just tacting trying out different things and non being envious let us do it Vegankiller :)
    Edited: February 12, 2024

14. Currently we have 3 players that got marshalls 2 of em full. 1 HPALA second is our TANK and third one is feral druid that has no full grand marshalls. We had one more but currently he wont be playing anymore and he wasnt even on final run vs Chrom and Nefarien. Just tacting trying out different things and non being envious let us do it Vegankiller :)
    Oh we aren't being envious. We literally are trying to figure out what we are missing. Just got a little grumpy at the gatekeeping of data to look at. We only have 2 regular HWL, a hunter and a rogue. occasionally a warlock, but thats it. Classic isn't meant to be played with that many in a raid group and I think that is the point of the whole thread. In 2019 when this rereleased it was cleared in 40 minutes on the first day which is why people believe there is an over tuning going on. Thank you for sharing your guild name and comp. We do appreciate it.

First 1234 Last