1. But we dont have any marshall not to talk about stacking 10 marshall warriors, so yeah its doable.
    All Insaniity and I were trying to prove is that this quote is a lie, which it is. You can try and defend yourselves all you'd like but this initial argument is a lie and unhelpful to the thread.

And I'll be long dead before I'm envious of anyone that decides to play Alliance.

2. I can aggre with you, let me clarify myself so as i stated composition few posts above, and u already saw the armory, 2 warr tanks / 2x fury 1x fury two hand spec / 3 combat rogs / 3 mages / 2 locks / 3 hunters / 2 ferals / 1x retri / 2x rdruid / 2x hpala / 2 hpriest / we have hpala with marshall mace / feral with marshal set / tank who is tanking in t1/t2 for the best mitigation but yeah he is grand marshall too. Yeah those players are making 99% of succes in our raid. And i didnt said anything about being envious. Hope this helps.

3. I can aggre with you, let me clarify myself so as i stated composition few posts above, and u already saw the armory, 2 warr tanks / 2x fury 1x fury two hand spec / 3 combat rogs / 3 mages / 2 locks / 3 hunters / 2 ferals / 1x retri / 2x rdruid / 2x hpala / 2 hpriest / we have hpala with marshall mace / feral with marshal set / tank who is tanking in t1/t2 for the best mitigation but yeah he is grand marshall too. Yeah those players are making 99% of succes in our raid. And i didnt said anything about being envious. Hope this helps.
    lol all good. We are happy that there are guilds finding success. I guess we better hit the BGs!

4. I think u dont need any gms in guild to clear BWL if u aren't speedruning or try hard guild of course, just progress and learn from mistakes, in first id we played 5 hours just to get past Broodlord.
    Edited: February 12, 2024

5. I think u dont need any gms in guild to clear BWL if u aren't speedruning or try hard guild of course, just progress and learn from mistakes, in first id we played 5 hours just to get past Broodlord.
    Just feels like the progression is taking forever. We are going into our third week tonight. Hopefully we can get past it.

6. lol all good. We are happy that there are guilds finding success. I guess we better hit the BGs!
    Sadly there aren't any bgs here, just braindead hk farm.

7. Sadly there aren't any bgs here, just braindead hk farm.
    Preach. That is the absolute truth

8. So u are stuck at Broodlord?
    Yessir. We spent a lot of time dealing with the gauntlet the second go around. Our first lockout we did the first two bosses with like 20 people lol. We made one attempt on broodlord and it went real bad. We deal with being short handed with people not showing up or not being attuned. NA problems ofcourse.

9. I think it's fair to say that difficulty is significantly higher than on Retail

Didn't people kill ragna without even being level 60 ?

Just think about that when you're making sure you have your 5 consos & 10 worldbuffs to do BWL

Does that mean difficulty should be lowered? I don't have the answer to that. We'll just check the player base and see if it shrinks as a result.
    I suppose as long as it doesn't, then that means difficulty is fine for most people.

Also shrinking a raid from 40-men to 25-men should be a 37.5% reduction in boss hp, not 25% : another objective metric as to why this is harder than Retail

10. Yessir. We spent a lot of time dealing with the gauntlet the second go around. Our first lockout we did the first two bosses with like 20 people lol. We made one attempt on broodlord and it went real bad. We deal with being short handed with people not showing up or not being attuned. NA problems ofcourse.
    Yeah the depression room is real nasty at start but whole raid with get used to it, about the Broodlord himself, i would sugggest 3 tanks so they can fight for aggro, ofc u can try with two too but then the best scenario is to fury warriors will be in top threat pool after tanks, so when the tank gets knock back and his threat is halved, fury warriors can pop shield block/shield wall and go on the tank position so the meeles wont be cleaved, thats the whole strategy.

11. I think it's fair to say that difficulty is significantly higher than on Retail

Didn't people kill ragna without even being level 60 ?

Just think about that when you're making sure you have your 5 consos & 10 worldbuffs to do BWL

Does that mean difficulty should be lowered? I don't have the answer to that. We'll just check the player base and see if it shrinks as a result.
    I suppose as long as it doesn't, then that means difficulty is fine for most people.

Also shrinking a raid from 40-men to 25-men should be a 37.5% reduction in boss hp, not 25% : another objective metric as to why this is harder than Retail
    The final decision is in wm staff hands, i personally find getting wbuffs and stacking consumables a fun thing to do and part of classic experience, and about the difficulty i never played on retail classic so i can't say much about it.

12. You might not want to hear it, but you getting the full on vanilla experience right now. Not the classic, the vanilla one.
    MC and BWL where so hard (actually people just didnt know what to do and no addons for help) that Dire Maul and ZG where added as a catchup mechanism for those who didnt get far in raids.
    I was playing on one of the bigger german servers and there where only 3 guilds killing nef when aq40 came out.
    Funny enough raids wiped 50 times per night and still went in 3times a week without complaining.

The only thing that sucks on warmane is the hotfixes and patches after the realm first races with the "oops our bad we a sorry, but **** you" attitude

13. It would be interesting to see what mistakes you are doing in BWL to not progress. I cleared BWL fully in approx 1h 30 mins this week and we have like 1-2 R14 warriors and a few other R14 mages. I'm the MT for all bosses and I have no PVP rank and I'm not even human.

I really believe most guilds just bring unprepared people or the wrong composition. We run 10 warriors and 2-3 rogues in every raid. The rest are simply support classes to buff them, pull, debuff bosses etc. Combined with the wrong tactics, asomething like Broodlord can be super difficult.

14. most of the ppl wont have time to farm materials for flasks, and at the 1st 2 weeks without those we just killed the 1st two, I suggest all of the ppl who have a job quit immediately, and lets play fulltime 7/24 to just smell and wipe 30 times without hourglass sands, what is costs like 100g on ah :| perfect
    if you don't have to farm material, you don't go outside and thus make the world empty...especially for pvper who have to farm you in order to rank as a great option along bgs. That make the map alive with full of people.

First 1234 Last