1. Zul'Gurub

Is Zul'Gurub going to be a 20 man raid or a 10 man raid?

2. Anyone has a clear answer ?
    Do we take it as being a 20 man since nothing has been stated ?

3. I'd love it to be 10 man but this is the current information yes

4. what info? can any dev give any info

5. Raid sizes: 40-man raids will be 25-man instead.
    Zul'Gurub will most likely stick to 20 size. There's no reason to switch its size to be smaller.

6. Zul'Gurub will most likely stick to 20 size. There's no reason to switch its size to be smaller.
    Alot more raiders have to sit out for ZG though thats the problem.

7. If the assumption would be that 40mans were scaled to 25man to bring them in line with TBC and WOTLK raids, then it would be reasonable to think that 20man could be scaled down to 10man as well.

I would rather just make the 20man raids 25man (don't even need to touch any values etc, who cares if it's a bit easier than intended) rather than having to bench 5 players.

10man > 25man > 20man

8. If the assumption would be that 40mans were scaled to 25man to bring them in line with TBC and WOTLK raids, then it would be reasonable to think that 20man could be scaled down to 10man as well.

I would rather just make the 20man raids 25man (don't even need to touch any values etc, who cares if it's a bit easier than intended) rather than having to bench 5 players.

10man > 25man > 20man
    +1 make 20mans > 25 mans, so we dont need to bench some people from our roster.

9. can we get any info about the zul'gurub from wm staff, pretty please.

10. It would be great if they make Zul'gurub 10 man, since it resets 2 times in one week and its a bit hard to get 25 people for every single raid (MC - BWL - ZG X2)

11. This is completely a non-issue. ZG can be pugged easily and is all the time, every day, on every 1.12 pserver. The only hard part is Hakkar, and he just involves using your brain.

12. making ZG 20man it will make extra Hustl for guilds
    MC /BWL is 25man raid, then ZG cames as a 20man raid and again we go Back to AQ then Naxx as 25man raid
    It's very clear that ZG 20man is a problem and it must be 25 as other raids so the raiding Guild Exp will be Smooth

13. Sorry, I was talking from a guild perspective too, I know that it can be pugged but I prefer doing it with friends as well and if its a 10man it would be easier to do progress with it, they already made it with frostmourne if I recall correctly and it was pretty fun at least for me.

12 Last