1. Putting more items on the store in exchange for points

I was thinking about maybe some more mounts, reputation tokens, and higher tier gear for not only pvp, but also pve and put them in the store for more points each.

This way, more players will accumulate points and therefor, the player activitiy will become higher over time

Honestly the pvp items in the store are not really usable, despite from transmog

I don't think this will prevent anyone from less donating, 60 days of collecting points for just one bis item is a lot you know!

I really think the store just need some items that players really tend to get, for usable items, that cost more points

I think this is great additional way to keep players playing on the long term, increasing the chances of people donating as well

Please let me know what you think

2. Points are something we offer for free, with not even any incentive for us to do it.
    The items and services players can get with them are limited and meant to be so. The Point Shop is just a helping hand with certain things over time, it never had any purpose of letting people gear themselves up significantly by any measure.