1. Wintergrasp is almost impossible to get into.

I think it's because so many more people queue for WG then there is space for the battleground that it's RNG if you get in... I would love to see a patch where they fix this with e.g. having Wintergrasp be an instance so multiple instances could be made therefore fitting everybody into WG.

2. its not rng, its purely how fast u click that accept button the second it hit 15:00 min. before wg starts. but ye, getting a spot at peak hour, especially on weekends is a struggle lol

3. Yes please. Make wintergrasp an instanced battleground.

4. I think it's because so many more people queue for WG then there is space for the battleground that it's RNG if you get in... I would love to see a patch where they fix this with e.g. having Wintergrasp be an instance so multiple instances could be made therefore fitting everybody into WG.
    It's not random. There's like 5 multiboxers and an entire premade raid taking up the spots every wg, and they use a macro to get into queue instantly.

/click StaticPopup1Button1

Make that a macro, and then just spam like crazy a few seconds before WG queue pops, and you'll get in every time.

5. It's not random. There's like 5 multiboxers and an entire premade raid taking up the spots every wg, and they use a macro to get into queue instantly.

/click StaticPopup1Button1

Make that a macro, and then just spam like crazy a few seconds before WG queue pops, and you'll get in every time.
    I believe the same macro will accept a well/poor timed summon.

6. WG gives you an Essence of Wintergrasp buff while you are in Northrend if your faction controls it. Do you suggest that the buff gets removed from the game once WG becomes instanced? It is probably better to simply remove mboxers from WG to open up slots. At any time there could be 5-10+ mboxing teams which takes up 20-40+ slots. That is a lot consider each side only gets 120 slots.

7. WG didn't work for like ten years (voa was open for everybody and everybody got essence of wintergrasp) and it wasn't such a problem.

8. And what about VOA? Essence of Wintergrasp is not the only thing you gain from controlling the fortress. There's also farming/questing advantages, too.