1. Having an issue moving AddOn settings from Main to Alt

I have been trying to move my AddOn settings from my Main account to my Alt by simply copying the contents of my main character's settings in the WTF folder into my alt's folder. However, every single time that I try to do this, the game reverts back to the default settings on my alt. I have tried everything to try and fix this issue.

I have tried removing the "read-only" lock that is present on the folder, however this doesn't change anything. I have also tried copying the game over to Downloads / Documents, however this also does not help.

Everything always keeps reverting back to the default settings and it's not using my main character's addon settings. This has been very frustrating. Thanks for the help in advance!

2. Hello NoM0Re, thanks for the YouTube video. However, I have already tried this. I copied all of the files EXACTLY how you say to from my main character in the same account to my alt. Unfortunately, whenever I try to log in afterwards, it reverts back to the old settings and not to the new ones that should be given from my main account. I am unsure what is happening, and I have tried messing around with the read-only properties of the folder, to no avail.