1. Error #132 am I Ip banned?

Hello!

I have been a long time supporter and donation promoter in global chat of warmane...

Today I tried accessing my account and I keep getting Error #132 message, I tried everything to fix it, until I decided to log onto another server, that's when I understood that it is either a problem from warmane or I am hacked or I am banned, even though my account page says : In Good Standing.

Now...

I am playing on a macbook... through Parallels VM windows version of wow, my ip sometimes is changed by default of Parallels and I heard that warmane auto bans ip changes,

I have already created a ticket for the support,

Please help!

Best Regards,

Seth

2. This seems to be happening to a few people, myself included. For now I think we wait. I've tried reinstalling the client, restarting comp, cache, etc.. and no success yet. I'm also running on Mac with Parallels

3. That has nothing to do with being banned or anything on the server side. This is retail's description of what that error means:

"Error 132 is a generic error code that may be caused by out-of-date addons, corrupted files, incompatible drivers, or hardware issues."

Especially it being on Macs and virtual machines, any support here will likely be minimal and come from players who had the same problem and solved it somehow. Maybe look up if this Parallel got updated recently and broke something, no idea.

4. I would disagree with your comment Obnoxious. Although it is a generic error that could have lots of different reasons its a little odd its happening to several people within a few days and specifically on this server. Some are not using Parallels and Mac. Also, others are still able to login to other servers as seen in this https://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=464694. The fixes for some also inconsistent for others. Some users have success after deleting and downloading the client again, some after reinstalling windows 11, I've tried several of these myself with no success. Its very difficult to track down exactly why or a proper fix.

5. Not quite sure what you're disagreeing with. I'm going to assume the part of it not being server-side?

I mean, you're free to disagree if that's it, but that doesn't change the reality that error 132 is a catch-all for a wide range of client-side issues. It happens quite often, and has always been solved on the player's end because of that. What you see as "several people withing a few days" is in fact pretty common same ****, different day stuff. It's even mentioned in the FAQ because of how often it happens for some add-on configuration or cached file to get corrupted. But if you want more, there's the simple fact that if something had changed on the server, the same would have to happen to every player, not just a choice dozen.

Anyway, this guy seems to have found a new solution that worked for him. Maybe it will for you as well, no idea.
    https://forum.warmane.com/showthread...=1#post3214276

6. Not quite sure what you're disagreeing with. I'm going to assume the part of it not being server-side?

I mean, you're free to disagree if that's it, but that doesn't change the reality that error 132 is a catch-all for a wide range of client-side issues. It happens quite often, and has always been solved on the player's end because of that. What you see as "several people withing a few days" is in fact pretty common same ****, different day stuff. It's even mentioned in the FAQ because of how often it happens for some add-on configuration or cached file to get corrupted. But if you want more, there's the simple fact that if something had changed on the server, the same would have to happen to every players, not just a choice dozen.

Anyway, this guy seems to have found a new solution that worked for him. Maybe it will for you as well, no idea.
    https://forum.warmane.com/showthread...=1#post3214276
    it's workaround, not solution, let's dig in and get the cause of that error, it's not about ping ponging which fault is(side), everything is working fine as regular before 3 days, I tried with downloading fresh WoW with 0 addons and still got same error, so addons are not problem 100%

7. it's workaround, not solution, let's dig in and get the cause of that error, it's not about ping ponging which fault is(side), everything is working fine as regular before 3 days, I tried with downloading fresh WoW with 0 addons and still got same error, so addons are not problem 100%
    There's no "ping-ponging," it simply isn't something on the server-side and I don't know anyone in the Staff who owns a Mac, much less uses it for gaming. I for sure would never do either. We don't even offer a Mac client download anymore, because while they aren't banned from playing with us in any way, we don't offer any special support for them. The regular solutions for the 132 are well known and have been posted likely hundreds of times, but if they don't work on a Mac emulating Windows to play WoW, there isn't much else we can offer. So, of course, feel free to dig in with other Mac users, and good luck.

8. There's no "ping-ponging," it simply isn't something on the server-side and I don't know anyone in the Staff who owns a Mac, much less uses it for gaming. I for sure would never do either. We don't even offer a Mac client download anymore, because while they aren't banned from playing with us in any way, we don't offer any special support for them. The regular solutions for the 132 are well known and have been posted likely hundreds of times, but if they don't work on a Mac emulating Windows to play WoW, there isn't much else we can offer. So, of course, feel free to dig in with other Mac users, and good luck.
    This kind of solution will cost me new windows pc, thanks :)

9. We don't even offer a Mac client download anymore, because while they aren't banned from playing with us in any way, we don't offer any special support for them.
    The Mac client is actually banned by the server, probably because the code injections (anticheat, onyxia, etc) don't work with it. You get an error, "Unable to validate game version"

10. The Mac client is actually banned by the server, probably because the code injections (anticheat, onyxia, etc) don't work with it. You get an error, "Unable to validate game version"
    I was referring to Macs when I say "they" and "them." It's why the first part is singular, the second plural.

11. I was referring to Macs when I say "they" and "them." It's why the first part is singular, the second plural.
    Workaround solution: https://imgur.com/a/l38GVpf

12. I always thought it was just the 32 bit versus 64 since mac can no longer run 32 bit apps. That solution worked for me as well thankfully. It only seemed odd that others were able to play on other servers on the same system but couldn't here.

13. Worked ! thank you so much. This is the solution

you gotta change it in emulation settings as he mentioned

14. I figured out why this was happening to me -
    It's caused by having Speccy running in the background or ANY program that is monitoring your ram or CPU usage like HWmonitor, CPUinfo, etc. It only happened to me once . Seems like people with higher end pcs are having the same issues which almost makes me suspect it's a targeted ordeal but who knows.