1. Hello guys i have macbook and i had this problem few days i re installed the whole game file and problem still poping.
    And as for the solution you guys talking about i right click wow.exe file and i have no properties anyone can help that would be appreciated

2. guys im using winebottler on mac and im having error 132 can anyone help with that plz

3. Hi, on windows 11 the box "change emulation settings" seems not available, an idea to fix it on this windows version ?

4. even with change emulation settings, that fps drop is crazy heavily overkilled.
    I tried to use non-hd client, but it's the same issue. Everything was working and suddenly not, so this is not the issue of parallels at all if many people are experiencing it. Something had to trigger it and I have done NO updates deliberately so I could avoid any changes

5. I have the same issue and hope warmane will fix it soon

6. It's not a warmane issue, it's a 15-year-old-badly-optimised-game issue and there's next to nothing to do about it. Large Address Aware is the closest you can get to crashless wotlk 3.3.5 experience.

7. It's not a warmane issue, it's a 15-year-old-badly-optimised-game issue and there's next to nothing to do about it. Large Address Aware is the closest you can get to crashless wotlk 3.3.5 experience.
    It's a server-side change that they did, which is why all these reports started appearing overnight.

8. I don't know about that, me and my bois don't have this problem. Various different hardware configs(me laptop, friend with 5800x3d, 32gb ram, 7800XT, another friend with some msi gaming laptop with a 13th gen i7 and a 4060, another friend with a 9th gen i7 and a 2070, so on), zero issues. The only time me and the 58x3d guy got a #132 is when we tried a 23gb patch file with ai upscaled textures.

9. This problem only occurs to those who play on a Mac using Parallels.

10. Ah then that's a different story. Don't know jack about it...

11. A developer says in the bug tracker that they may have fixed this bug. Anybody is willing to check?

12. 4 Weeks Ago  
    A developer says in the bug tracker that they may have fixed this bug. Anybody is willing to check?
    The issue is still present. I have tried every solution on the web with no resolve.

First 12