1. Future permanent Vanilla Server?

With how successful Onyxia has been with Warmane’s take on Vanilla. Would the community be up for a Permanent version of Vanilla in the future? Keep the 3x rate with a coin shop similar to Icecrown. Keep it on the 3.3.5 client as well. I personally would like it for a swap to take lil breaks from WotLK GS raid requirements as Vanilla is more noob friendly and alt friendly for raiding and PvP. As PvP is just a time dump. Honestly feel like quite a few people would just make the swap to Vanilla and stay after max gearing to partake in wpvp as gearing is fairly easy with the raid changes to 25mn and no weekly hk decay. Just like to see the community thought’s on a permanent future Vanilla Realm. Thought’s on extra features and changes for a permanent realm. Like vanilla Arena or more Raid and Pvp changes for a permanent realm. Since we do have access to 3.3.5 features like rdf.

2. I think it's a great idea. Only issue is, aside from wPvP or rerolling, what else is there to do after a certain point of the limitations of vanilla pvp/pve? I'm hoping for more wPvP. I'm constantly lurking in populated 60 areas, but it's just not as plentiful with everyone in AV.

3. There are so many possibilities what one could do with servers. It honestly would be a shame after all the bug fixes and stealth nerfs to not use it again. The 3x made the leveling so much more enjoyable imo.

Permanent Vanilla Server.
    Just leave one progressiv server on last vanilla patch.

Fresh Vanilla Servers.
    Reset one server release a new raid tier every month reset the server after 6-12 month. a lot of people enjoy to do it over again. Maybe increase professions / drops to 2x overall to compensate for quick progression.

Competitve Vanilla Progression.
    Start a fresh server with all content / raids / dungeon open and see who gets all server firsts.
    You could close the server ever 12h for 12h to keep people from dieing of sleep deprivation while grinding.

And of course another progressive server to woltk. If times correctly (in tbh after t5 or something) i am sure almost all people on onyxia will also play on a new one again in paralell

4. warmane and its playerbase are not vanilla material, things like shop , multyboxing, straight up char and gold trades in world chat, this ranking system, lazy players, RDF , summoning stone and high xp rates are things that corrupt the soul of vanilla and they dont match, id say its best for warmane to stay away from vanilla and even make progression faster on the existing server to

5. Successful?... Everyone I know quit long ago and it looks barely alive atm, Stormwind is the only zone making an impression of some life.

6. Successful?... Everyone I know quit long ago and it looks barely alive atm, Stormwind is the only zone making an impression of some life.
    Not even close to my experience.

7. Erm, no. At least not for me. I already can't wait for the TBC transition.