1. Bg of Alterac Valley suggestion

Dear GM
    I really like the Onyxia server, especially the changes that have improved some of the shortcomings of the original version.However, the change to obtain rank equipment through headkill on the battlefield did not have a positive impact.
    Many people are AFK in the AV , and there are very few people in the BG of AB&WSG. I hope your team can consider increasing the rewards for BG of AB&WSG to reduce the number of AFK players and increase playability.
    Thank you so much

2. solution for av is hard to get because if you want to try to find a solution to avoid afk bridge permafighting, you have to take into account that other fights are also cornerfight around gy. Fighting at stone heart gy is the same or worse than the bridge, snowfall gy the same. you can enjoy good fight on field of strife until horde base. I wonder if casting AV bosses could change the current state of bridge farming meta but i don't think it will deeply change the bridge meta.

You say that increasing rewards for AB and WSG will attract people on the BG. I doubt about it. I will think more on lowering AV kill counts by kill like 0.2 instead of 1 and lower also honor point by kill but you will distort the game. Plus, you have nice rewards on WSG to grind like cuffs. People tag AV fr HK/hour. They all think like that. You can read in the chat when you are engaged on a fight people doing stats this is sh*** spot to farm HK: "30hk/hour while 100 or 200hk/hour on the bridge, let's go bridge ! "

I remember one AV when some players on the team manage to convince people to let SF and SH GY and retreat to the bridge to have the best hk/hour rate.

a solution could be to have honor marks system and modify honor point given by rank level killed like killing r6 to r14 in av or WSG give you more honor point than killing those ranked players on AV. You can even lower honor point given in av from currently 1 hp by kill to 0.5 or 0.1 hp by kill while giving 10 hp in AB and 20 in WSG and even more in world pvp. Sure it will change the game.

The main issue with that system is that i will create team that will focus high ranked people to get hk in bgs or wpvp and lead to harassment of those players. But in the meanwhile, it forces people to organize themselves. So having a team to defend oneself. Being cautious when you go outside.

You can see in you currency panel they added mark of honor for each bgs. I don't know when it will comes. But as soon as they add this system you will see more ab and wsg popping.

But i will not change bridge farming as people want to reach the 60k hk for R14 title and pvp rewards gear.

Only solution is to lower killing count on av. 5 ennemy players dead = 1 kill count.

i don't think giving gold for each AB and WSG wins will change something and it can even become toxic because players are already raging so much on arathi basin and WSG when they are losing

3. i thought also giving reward taking tower and for av win could lead to change the bridge meta.

if people who take flags on tower gain more hp or get kill count to take flag tower you will see fights spreading differently over the map because people will attack more or defend more towers and giving more hp and kill count killing drek thar or vandar will force people to go for the boss but not so much because otherwise people will do AV rush to the bosses.