1. Pre-Mades Facing Each Other in BG

These days when I join BG like 95% of the time I face pre-mades and that BG becomes so unbalanced and one-sided with many afks.
    Now that pre-made groups are many it would be really great if they face each other and people who join solo fight in another category.

2. I don't play BGs anymore for that reason. People have been complaining about premades and their false flagging for years. Premades vs premades and solo players vs solo players sounds like a well balanced idea, but warmane stuff doesnt care.

3. BG's unplayable atm especially on low GS characters trying to grind honor when you have to vs 6k gs blackrock premade who spawn in gear you can't even acquire before arenas and months of honor farm, they don't take damage and insta heal 30k at press of a button, on hunter the games are just carpal tunnel simulator spamming rotations 100x in a row just to do a quarter of someones health, cant kill the healers because they have 5/10 other healers healing the healer

like why the **** would you make a server that rewards people with better gear than you can earn without swiping credit card and then punish the people who actually level, grind, earn their gear and money by forcing them to fight terminator smurf premades instead of just making a ranked queue and giving people an actual reason to play and enjoy bgs instead of just being forced to endure them for honor and a scroll of deception every 500 games

4. Agree, should also be some kind of skill based match making that calculate gs(example) or something. Going up against teams with full bis when u are undergeared force you to follow the flow around the battlefield and cant really make any plays and the game become very boring quickly.