1. The solution is not that hard, the Ninja gets a permanent ban and the loots gets randomly distributed among the raid members, the easiest way is to sort each item per its bis class, I'm aware that this is not very accurate due to double specs but it's a good start to fight ninjalooting.
    If there's proof of someone winning the rolling then the GM should give it to him.

2. The solution is not that hard, the Ninja gets a permanent ban and the loots gets randomly distributed among the raid members, the easiest way is to sort each item per its bis class, I'm aware that this is not very accurate due to double specs but it's a good start to fight ninjalooting.
    If there's proof of someone winning the rolling then the GM should give it to him.
    The redistribution part is exactly the thing that would increase GMs involvement and detective work for each report.

Main issue is that for some ninjas and items the temp ban is acceptable tradeoff.
    Instead of doing weeks of raiding for CHANCE to win the item if it even drops they take 100% chance on drop and some downtime.
    Until the item is removed upon conviction there will still be ppl who will take the ninja route.

From technical PoV there already has to be table that link raid ID with items (for the option to trade it with other raid members for 2h). So if SS of the raid ID be additional requirement to the ninja report it would be relatively easy to track who got the item in the end.
    Sure there would be initial development needed to have a lookup/mark for removal tool for GMs, but after that the extra effort over how things work now would be minimal.
    This could be even further limited just to repeated offense / 264+ items only or whatever non-public criteria.

3. Ok, how about developing (if possible) a loot distribution tool, for example before beginning a raid dungeon, every member have to choose one or two roles for ms and off spec, based on this, the system will automatically know which item is suited for each member.
    Now imagine we start ICC and kill 6 bosses, the items are not in the bag of the leader but instead stored in the system bank, the leader can choose which item to start rolling on it and each member will see a popup window with the item on it and a roll button which can be triggered once per item, who gets the best roll wins.

Here's a better example, I'm the raid leader and you are a dps warrior, at certain moment I decided to start the roll on DBW, you and the other eligible members who can benefit from this item will see a popup window indicating the item to roll on and how much roll did you get, and who gets the highest roll wins. The other members like mages will get this popup window but with the roll button grayed (unclickable) because they are not eligible.

The raid leader can tweak certain parameters like reserved items which will automatically be placed in his bag and maybe a vote system if we decide to raid off...

4. Personal loot is the only thing that can fix it. I'd rather kill marrowgar 10 times over the course of 10 weeks and get the item I want 100%. (just an example)

5. It's a feature, not a flaw. Ninja looting is objectively a good thing.

First 12