1. Bunch of alts I had plans for got deleted

Hi gang, not sure how everything works here as I'm still a newbie on this server, but I had something interesting happen tonight.

When I tried to get on around 9ish I believe the server was down for maintenance because I kept getting an error message. All seemed normal when I went to check if I could get in later, but to my astonishment all my alts that I had planned out were now deleted. I'm not particularly heart broken about this, however two of the alts had been mailed some rather decent starting gear id farmed with my other 3 lvl 16- 27 characters.

If there is some unspoken rule I would like to follow it, but no where on the site have I found some sort of character limit so I'm a little perplexed as to why this happened especially since you guys aren't allowing more than 2 professions per character, something many other private servers do to eliminate the need for trade alts.

Just a curious gamer who's a little bummed the priest I was planning is now just gone along With all the shwag I'd mailed him.

2. WM yearly makes a "gold squish" and an inactivity clean up of some chars that haven't been played in long time. Check here for more info. https://forum.warmane.com/showthread...75#post3214875