1. Ninja looting ban

I have a question.
    If someone is a new player. He is literally learning everything here about this game.
    The situation where he was reported as a ninja looter - how can he be defined as one as if he is not familiar a lot with what exactly is good for his character or not. E.g. I had such situation. I was reported and honestly I pressed need by accident... Than I have tried to contact that person, but he was busy(with what now i know) doing screenshots than left the party. Whispered him couple of times that "I will give you it and I am really sorry" as I am new to the game. I still learn the names of the items as I am playing only for couple of days if I put it together... This is nonsense where I cant learn the game properly. Never had nothing to do with WoW and now I am treated as a pro scammer where I was just learning. Moreover it happened to me for last two days maybe one or two times where I wasnt sure because my friend explained to me what ninja looting in rules exactly means where I couldnt connect the dots as really I have played WoW maybe couple of days 2 years ago and now I play for less than two weeks. - that is my whole experiance...
    I dont want to ofend anyone just I am curious why in case of a noob being set as ninja looter its like no warnings or something, just stricktly ban for 5 days.

2. Say you come from an over the top racist family, where throwing racial slurs around can be counted on a "per minute" basis.
    Should you be exempt from punishment because you didn't read the server rules (which you are expected to have done) or "didn't understand" them, and went calling everyone all sorts of racial insults imaginable? That isn't how it works on anything.

3. I am not following. Why you are a moderator where there is so much anger in you...
    I have asked politely and come up with an problem while you instead of being impartial moderator you are using not familiar with me examples.
    Where I was racist? Please explain it to me because I am lost... Who I have called with racial insults?!

4. Don't project or try to gaslight. I'm not here to babysit that sort of thing.

I don't know if your English is just poor or what, but I just gave you an example of a parallel, fictional situation where someone could also complain that they deserve special treatment, and that it wouldn't happen.

But sure, let's keep it simple enough even for Google Translate: if you are unfamiliar with the rules of something (be it a game, a place or a different country), it's your responsibility to become familiar with them beforehand; you don't get to call ignorance as a defense and expect to not receive the same punishment anyone else would.

5. I have understood your post.
    Basically your 'example' made me confuse as I thought you are familiar with my case and I saw that someone called out that person who prolly made screenshot with some names and you confused me with someone else... Now I feel insulted. Did not expect that staff of respected server will be calling out my english skills or giving an example of some political bull**** which nowadays we people are tired of...
    I wish you better days than I hope maybe this message will reach out to somone who is more objective and will try to answer me my question instead of spitting out flame.
    ps
    i am not using google translate and I speak with 4 languages so excuse me for some mistakes, im working in the same time so havent had a chance to focus on what I was writting just to give a message which fortunatelly you have got right.
    have a nice day ! :)