1. I lost my gold

Another time I had 11k gold, today it was 6k
    How did I lose 5k gold? Is this a server bug? or were they stolen?

2. News number #1 on the main page and at the top of the forum?

3. hello

i lost today 10 k gold from my champ can we find a solution??

4. Will anyone help or should i delete this ....

5. Since you can't even click the link, let alone surmise anything about the thread title on it..

With a new year now upon us, we're taking the opportunity to do an inactivity cleanup that will refresh our realms and free up forgotten names, the cleanup will target a wider range of character levels this year, we will also conclude a 50% gold squish at the same time to promote a healthier economy.

The inactivity cleanup and gold squish will be conducted and completed on February 27, 2024. Downtime is expected to be multiple hours.
    emphasis mine.
    Edited: February 27, 2024 Reason: Reduced text size.. For real

6. Ahahaha i enjoy reading threads like these. Crying instantly instead of searching a bit. Takes 1 minute to find information

7. Since you can't even click the link, let alone surmise anything about the thread title on it..

emphasis mine.
    Should I constantly read the forum because of such surprises?

8. No, but you could look at the main page (warmane.com) for latest news.
    Before coming to this subsection, you passed that information twice. Both at the very first/top of the main web page and main forum page. Not sure where else could it be put in order for people to see it.

9. Lost 5k gold

Will anyone help or should i delete this ....
    YEA, I also lost like 5-6k gold, anyone who knows what happen???

10. YEA, I also lost like 5-6k gold, anyone who knows what happen???
    I like how people just come reply without bothering to read any of the comments above explaining what actually happened. Geniuses.

11. Reading these threads I can understand why the average pug raid pulls marrowgar and wipes before the first bonestorm... Most of yall's attention span is... horrifying to say the least... Like how are you mentally and physically able to open a forum section, make a thread and wait for an answer, but you're somehow incapable of reading a short sentence(worst case a couple)? It doesn't make sense, it doesn't compute... HOW BRO!??!?! The other thread of entitlement - why do I farm gold and you take it away, now I can't learn cold weather flying. That's ENTIRELY YOUR ISSUE if you decided to start farming right before the announced gold squish... Like you people open the website and the forum for all sorts of reason and you expect someone to read your ****, but god forbid you have to do 5 seconds worth of reading yourself... Honestly...

12 Last