1. Authenticatin code

The server dont send to my mail the authentication code when I try to log in the game, but the mail if send me when I log by the site.

2. Yea I'm having the same problem on both my accounts I get the code to login to the warmane website but not the game can you please get this resolved.

3. Yea I'm having the same problem on both my accounts I get the code to login to the warmane website but not the game can you please get this resolved.
    easy solution, log into the website with the code that you will get, then reload the game and log in. no code will be required.

That counts for everyone else with this issue as well, go to the website, log in, get your code that will be sent, finish authenticating for the website, then you can log into the game without a code.

4. doesn t work for me ... :((
    It should. Did you not get a code for the website or what's the issue?

5. i did get the code from the website, but still asks for the code ingame

6. i did get the code from the website, but still asks for the code ingame
    Did you also enter the code and successfully log into the website?

7. yup, here i am, i also restarted my pc, did the 2nd time, still asks for the code ingame

8. and after i restart my PC my first login says that i have been disconected from the server, annd 2nd one asks for the code

9. and after i restart my PC my first login says that i have been disconected from the server, annd 2nd one asks for the code
    That's very weird.. Are you sure you are logging into the same account / using the same IP in your game as website (trying to log into the website from phone for example doesn't work in this case)
    Otherwise i have no idea

10. That's very weird.. Are you sure you are logging into the same account / using the same IP in your game as website (trying to log into the website from phone for example doesn't work in this case)
    Otherwise i have no idea
    Absolutely sure. That worked yesterday (only for one account though - not for my gf). Today it doesn't send the code and it doesn't let me log in to client after logging in to the website to write this message.

11. Get Google Authenticator for your phone/PC, enable Google 2FA from My Account -> Security. Much more convenient than email code.

12 Last