1. Stop the bots!

This is getting silly. It's like Warmane is endorsing botting in AV.
    I've reported and whined in every way and... nothing.
    I know and agree that it's very boring to farm AV, but if I'm going to be farming these bots HK's I want compensation.
    And I don't see the compensation coming any time soon. So enforce your rules and ban these ****ing bots!!!

Thank you.

2. This is getting silly. It's like Warmane is endorsing botting in AV.
    I've reported and whined in every way and... nothing.
    I know and agree that it's very boring to farm AV, but if I'm going to be farming these bots HK's I want compensation.
    And I don't see the compensation coming any time soon. So enforce your rules and ban these ****ing bots!!!

Thank you.
    this morning we did an av facing a team who was half afk...

So you have people stalking each other and as soon as someone is idle or adopt fake fight strategy like running auto mode in a wall, tree, etc.... or those who just stay idle behind the front line are stalked statistically : when someone have low hk, dmg or healing he is spotted and reported this work sometimes and people get kicked but what is more difficult is after some 1hour bridge you have half team tired being afk and people are too lazy to report.

i don't know it's quite hard to resolve

current meta is for horde to go sh and then bridge, for alliance is to kill galvangar for 20% hp buff then go bridge and wait horde.

I think the solution to this will be TBC be cause the whole fight will change with spell and team can't turtle anymore like this because of trinket and tbc spells mechanics, it will be better

otherwise you have to change av rules like giving more honor point or giving hks when you take tower so all the team will fight around towers more, it will shift and split the fight between gy and towers changing the meta, even the 20g when av is in call to arm mode doesnt change anything, people don't care to kill drek or vandar and want bridge fight....

3. If they were going to change AV/the honor system they would have done it 3 months ago. Hang in there bud.