1. New to Warmane - Played WoW expansions (WoD - BFA)

Hello,

I'm new to Warmane and wanted to get some info on what to expect from this server. I've heard mixed reviews over it and wanted to come try it out for myself.

I am interested in trying this server (Onyxia) since there is no queue times and "for new players". I am thinking about rolling a feral and possibly off tank as guardian. I played mage, warrior, rogue, paladin and boomy back in retail. How do these classes fair with this game?

Again, I am planning on rolling feral. Any information is greatly appreciated!

Thank you guys!

2. are you trolling? do you know what vanilla wow is? feral is literally unplayable no one would take u. and what the hell is guardian?:D

3. If you go druid you will probably be stuck being a tank.
    Feral dps is sub optimal but still decent. However the top 3 guilds will not have a spot for you cause it is a bit worse than other dps classes.
    And the rest of the guilds that can't clear content are filled with ignorant and frustrated people like the guy above me.

From your list warrior is the best choice if you want to raid seriously. Other than that you should watch some classic wow guides, everything will apply besides the pvp ranking system and mage farms.

4. Jump in and have fun mate, all classes have something they offer, vanilla is very different from wod and even more from bfa. best thing for you is to look up some vanilla guides for the class your interested in. The server is quite stable for the most part, if you like tanking i would suggest spamming random dungeon finder as tank for easy leveling and gearing, just remember vanilla hits hard go easy on pulls until your used to it. Good Luck

5. Hello,

I'm new to Warmane and wanted to get some info on what to expect from this server. I've heard mixed reviews over it and wanted to come try it out for myself.

I am interested in trying this server (Onyxia) since there is no queue times and "for new players". I am thinking about rolling a feral and possibly off tank as guardian. I played mage, warrior, rogue, paladin and boomy back in retail. How do these classes fair with this game?

Again, I am planning on rolling feral. Any information is greatly appreciated!

Thank you guys!
    If you wanna play competetive - go warrior, everyone wants them.

If you wanna play casually - play whatever you like, tho as tank you will find groups easier.

If you want to really enjoy yourself - do whatever you feel like and dont listen to people at all.

6. Don't pay attention to people saying feral is "literally unplayable" - I am proving them wrong on a daily basis. However, you can't just slap on some gear and expect to perform well. Feral DPS is much more difficult, look up Shedo videos if you're interested but be prepared lol. I've said this multiple times and I'll say it again: people who think feral tanks are "unplayable" haven't met a good one yet. Ignore them.

7. kinda fun cuz we clear with 2 groups :D u obv dont know **** by saying feral dps is decent in vanilla and if u think top3 guilds only cleared bwl while theres already 20 or more doing it.

8. kinda fun cuz we clear with 2 groups :D u obv dont know **** by saying feral dps is decent in vanilla and if u think top3 guilds only cleared bwl while theres already 20 or more doing it.
    what are you braging about? killing nerfed to ground content?
    see you in aq release

9. kinda fun cuz we clear with 2 groups :D u obv dont know **** by saying feral dps is decent in vanilla and if u think top3 guilds only cleared bwl while theres already 20 or more doing it.
    Actually I didn't say feral dps is decent, I said it was difficult. Shedo tops dps meters in Naxx (yes really, watch his videos) but he's crazy and that is certainly not the typical feral experience. But considering your extremely strong attitude towards feral tanks I'm willing to bet you've never raided with one past phase 1, if ever.

It's a shame Sk*rm deleted his YT channel because he did a few videos of high-end comparisons of warrior vs. bear tanks through all vanilla content proving your ignorance.