So i was wondering, do the devs have any plans on changing the current icecrown-premade-guild vs. bunch of raerndoms from lordaeron/blackrock/icecrown situation of alterac valley?
When i read the Players Code of Conduct it says under "NO PVP EXPLOITING" : Twinks: Using Pointshop items with no-level requirements on a low level character to have advantage in PVP against any other players is NOT fair. Doesn't matter how many Points or Coins you spent to make it. You are going to have your twink force-leveled and won't be refunded."
So how are they essentially prohibiting the use of unfair means to twink pvp while simultaneously allowing this hot garbage at alterac valley take place, where alot more people are concerned? I'd suggest only premade parties of up to 5 people are allowed at alterac valley and everyone falls under the mercenary mode meaning everyone is going to be distributed randomly across horde and alliance side. As a matter of fact, the current alterac valley situation is NOT fair.