1. Why does it take so long to farm gear?

Greetings,

Blackrock is an instant 80 server created exclusively for PvP and arenas.
    Now, I know that you can't make big changes because it's "structurally" tied to the other two servers and that it's not your primary goal, but it's not possible to take that long to farm gear on a server dedicated only to pvp.
    Especially if every arena and bg is full of full gear people.
    There isn't even the possibility of doing Wintergrasp, while in the other two servers there is, why?
    Maybe it won't be possible to increase honor rates but why can't you lower gear prices?
    It's really depressing to have this disparity.

2. Or have the option to grind endgame gear for honor without rating for 3 or 5 times(example) the price. Majority of the people just enjoy grinding bgs all day and dont have the luxery to find a consistent teammate to grind arena with nor comunicate.
    Edited: March 9, 2024

3. Or have the option to grind endgear for honor without rating for 3 or 5 times(example) the price. Majority of the people just enjoy grinding bgs all day and dont have the luxery to find a consistent teammate to grind arena with nor comunicate.
    maybe this would even increase bg quality/frequency

4. Or have the option to grind endgear for honor without rating for 3 or 5 times(example) the price. Majority of the people just enjoy grinding bgs all day and dont have the luxery to find a consistent teammate to grind arena with nor comunicate.
    there are things 264ilvl. But in fact, prices could be lower.

5. Or have the option to grind endgear for honor without rating for 3 or 5 times(example) the price. Majority of the people just enjoy grinding bgs all day and dont have the luxery to find a consistent teammate to grind arena with nor comunicate.
    Honestly i kind of agree with this, but if this is the case i think Warmane should allow for creation of characters in the lower BG brackets (and lock gear). That way people who just want to play BGs can be competitive but don't get free BiS wrathful gear without having to do arenas for it.

6. When I first started on warmane blackrock it took me 3 full months to gear up by only doing bgs from scratch.
    I repeat, 3 full months...

for a pvp realm its a looooong as hell journey.

7. I think gearing time is fine as it is.
    It takes MAX one month to get all 277/284 offparts doing BGs only (not counting alts that have arena points to convert to honor or doing daily bg on them and sending honor)

Only thing that is kinda slow is farming arena points (average 1 week per part with 2050 rating+sunday quest+ap from daily bg, 2 weeks for 284 weapons)

8. starter gear chars are already placed in low bg bracket by default
    if you wanna do that just dont buy any 270 or 277 parts and you will play in it

9. When I first started on warmane blackrock it took me 3 full months to gear up by only doing bgs from scratch.
    I repeat, 3 full months...

for a pvp realm its a looooong as hell journey.
    On Icecrown thats how long it takes to get like 2-3 Wrathful pieces lol