1. Can you level up only by doing dungeons starting at level 15?

I'm new and I don't know whether to become a character in Lordaeron. I don't want to base missions on a x1. I would like to go up only by doing dungeons and with my professions. Are there enough dungeons from low levels to only play dungeons?

Thanks for all!

2. If you roll a tank or a healer, it ll be easy for you, if you roll dps you ll just waste time waiting on q. There are enough dungeons to lvl with tho

3. Very thanks! Yes, i want to be heal and I donw want to do quest... its so bored haha

4. Very thanks! Yes, i want to be heal and I donw want to do quest... its so bored haha
    Even as heal you'll probably wait a lot in queue. Also idk if this is what you meant in your original post but you don't get xp from professions in this expansion.

5. If you want to level only by doing dungeons, that is possible, but it will take you longer than doing quests. The best thing you can do is finding other players who want to do the same, so your queue times get shorter. If you can find a tank player who wants to grind dungeons, that's great, if that player is a UA warrior, that's even better, because they bring so much damage that you're less reliant on your dps.

Still: Doing quests is, unfortunately, still the fastest way to level up, unless you are doing very optimised dungeon grinds. Obviously depends on how fast you can clear a dungeon and how long you have to wait go get into the next one.

6. can i queue with you ? i'm horde warlock. ign; Rania