1. mind control cap

Engineering mind control cap is used a lot to dismount players in the air for their Advantaged, is it bug abuse.

Like these 2 from Kiss kiss they never land and fight, only dismount u in the air and attack that way.

https://imgur.com/Rd8R3zH

2. I’ve seen them use it a lot, not sure how they use it. It must be bug abuse?? Bannable??

3. The mind control cap has a cast bar so unless you're close to the ground they're either abusing some exploit or hacking

4. No they are chasing and using it to dismount you in the air.

5. It's either a bug, or it was patched. I tried to use it on someone who was mounted and it just said "immune".

Nevermind, it worked the 2nd time I tried. It's probably working as intended, and it does have a 30min CD. So it's not like you can spam it.
    Edited: March 11, 2024

6. The mind control cap has a cast bar so unless you're close to the ground they're either abusing some exploit or hacking
    The Gnomish Mind Control Cap doesn't have a cast bar, you're thinking of the head enchant, which does.

7. 4 Weeks Ago  
    has gotten me with it several times in the air. The dudes are serious losers, and when you get them to the point you are sitting on their corpse they call wicked pvp and whoever else will pull up to rescue them with a full raid.
    Edited: 4 Weeks Ago Reason: Names removed

8. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Unfortunately, Video in this situation doesn't do much, The mage that uses it the most pops invis as soon as he dismounts you, he usually comes in from behind or above so you don't see it coming, And even with plenty of pvp addons nothing alerts via sound or on screen, it just pops you off of your mount. to which you meet your demise, just to find them waiting on your body with a force of 5-6 so you can't res.