1. When will characters remove? How long can we offline? Classic & tbc & woltk

1 - Sometimes i am having a break (i play onyxia) 6 month maybe more
    ? wonder when will chars remove.i want exact time. Also Should i enter my account will prevent removing my chars.

2- i play wow classic onyxia and when tbc comes what will happen force me to play tbc classic? Cant i stay in wow classic 60 lvl server? And pvp with same gear people ? dont wanna play tbc classic.

3- also woltk classic will come out so will i go up and do quest level up everything gear mount money etc again?

2. 1. There is no exact time. So far it has happened every year, around the first months, and a thread is posted with a few weeks of antecedence. If your characters haven't been logged in with for a certain amount of time (since July this last one), aren't above a minimum level (50 this last one), and the account isn't Premium, they get removed. Logging in to the account doesn't prevent anything, it's on a per-character basis. If you have five characters and only go in-game with one of them, the other four can get removed;

2. We don't host Classic. That aside, the server will move to Burning Crusade and that's naturally not optional. If you don't want to play that expansion, your time playing in Onyxia will end in a few months;

3. No clue what you mean. If it's about creating a new character when Onyxia is on Wrath of the Lich King, yes, you will of course have to level and gear up.