1. Latency and teleporting on 2 main charactors while other 2 are fine

hi there i am in need of support...i am a long time player on ur server,,,i have 3 lvl 80s and 2 of them being my paladin and warlock are unplayable where my toon druid and hunter are playable.When i say unp;ayable i mean they teleport...10 sec delay when casting spells or getting on mounts....i get kicked off those char. I have never seen this and its been on going for a week. I have flushed my IP with command promt ....released a new one i did the whole command promt idea...i removed all addons and they the same addons iv been using since idk with out additions. and all my char use the same addons so why is 2 char only having this unplayableness while my hunt and feral dont...very wierd ..i would love a fix and a responce soon as i love the game. i do think its a character bug not caused by addons or interenet as iv said my hunt and feral are very much playable wihout teleporting and the 10 sec delay cast time

2. I'm having major connection issues lately too. I go from being completely fine to literally unplayable levels of lag. When I try pinging the warmane website, everything shows up fine, but in-game, my ping can go up to literally 10k+ ms which basically means nothing can be done.