1. for 3 hours my ubrs group cannot get into the dungeon because 20+ alliance

like there are alliance from kargath to the instance, all killing you on the way,

if by some miracle you get to brm there are multiple traps infront of the instance

they mc you and jump you into the lava

you will never enter ubrs

how is this not gameplay disruption when i literally cant do a dungeon ?

2. like there are alliance from kargath to the instance, all killing you on the way,

if by some miracle you get to brm there are multiple traps infront of the instance

If for real it took 3 hours and there was same players doing it the whole time, then in my opinion it is disturption of gameplay. Doing stunt like that for few times, ok that's fine and hilarious. But for hours, damn they must have had some issues that they were trying to deal with :D If i were you, i would have just move on to do smth else after an hour of trying get in and not waste my little time amusing them.
    It is hard to have a clear line between normal gameplay/PvP and disruptive gameplay. Being polite and a human being and have a common sense instead of being a total cu** is rare these days in gaming world no matter what game you are playing.

It is what it is.

3. They can camp the stone for hours...and that might make everyone doing your run have to go manually...but honestly, most of the time you can ghost run and get closer to the instance on every death, and you should be able to get to the portal within a few corpse runs. If everyone flies and runs to the portal, you should be able to get in and get started within an hour or so.

Still annoying and obnoxious and really reveals players who only get enjoyment out of ruining the experience of others...but that's the spirit the admins wanted for the server. All you can do is try to work around it.

4. thats vanilla, you can use invis pots, you can team up with friends, you can queue lbrs, die inside, disband group, corpse run and voala ur in there. This crying on forums is pathetic though

5. like there are alliance from kargath to the instance, all killing you on the way,

you should have counted on it when you decided to play on pvp server, its part of a gameplay

6. firstly you say i have chosen to play on a pvp server like warmane offers a pve onyxia server which they dont

secondly the closest any of us got with invis pots and stealth is the entrance to the instance where there were 4 traps which freeze you,

they then chain cc you with sap/blind/trap/fear and mc you and jump you into the lava

so you literally cannot enter,

people replying are clearly alliance

7. You still choose to play on a PvP server. You're playing in one, and this sort of stuff is par for the course.
    Unless you're hinting that someone is forcing you to play Onyxia against your will.

8. again what is my other option?

so permacamping someone in a raid group is ok and encoura

9. It's neither encouraged nor discouraged. Our position is neutrality. As long as nothing being done involves cheating, abusing bugs, or breaking some rule, it's fair game. The same sort of stuff happened on retail, this isn't anything new for a PvP server. It's on your faction to organize and go do something about it, if they care enough for that. If they don't you can go do other content, maybe try going there again the next day or the next week. What you can't do is expect any sort of administrative action when nothing wrong is happening in the context of a PvP server.

10. ok i understand,

disruptive game play, is not disruptive game play,

thanks for the clarification

11. No, you clearly didn't understand.

Disruptive gameplay in your personal opinion doesn't translate to disruptive gameplay in what a PvP server is.

To be sure it's clarified, let me word it differently too: you don't dictate what's disruptive gameplay.

12. got it, preventing me from playing the game is not disruptive gameplay, i understand

13. This is exactly the reason why I and so many others advocated for the realm to be PvE, we knew this crap would happen.

12 Last