1. If I were playing on Onyxia on Alliance, I'd join in on the fun after this reaction.

2. Casuals, so glad that it isnt PvE

3. I've said this before, but if you're complaining about this then perhaps you actually don't like World of Warcraft.

4. Should have gotten a group of horde together and had fun and said forget ubrs. That's the kinda wpvp I wish I would encounter! Sounds like a blast.

5. again what is my other option?

so permacamping someone in a raid group is ok and encoura
    server and relam are 2 different things
    there are other servers than warmane which do have pve realms

6. I've said this before, but if you're complaining about this then perhaps you actually don't like World of Warcraft.
    Nah, not at all, especially when PvP is a side-activity. It's perfectly possible to like the game, but dislike pet battles, for example.

server and relam are 2 different things
    there are other servers than warmane which do have pve realms
    No, they aren't. "Realm" is just the fancy name Blizzard picked to call servers, nothing more.
    The case with private servers is that at their roots people would host a single emulated server, then that eventually expanded and the naming never changed, so now you have Warmane, the private server who, hosts the server Onyxia, the server Icecrown and so on.

7. This is exactly the reason why I and so many others advocated for the realm to be PvE, we knew this crap would happen.
    This

****ton of activities can be ruined by malicious people. And world PVP is one of them. But for some reason every private server is PVP, i dont know maybe administrators of these have some kind of obsession with world PVP or something.

And sadly PVP servers always goes the same way, Alliance is using PVP to grief while other horde players are to busy with something else to deal with griefers.

8. i mean did u try comin up from the bottom lbrs entrance and or the ever awesome corpse crawling theres ways around anything of that nature just sayin

First 12