1. Got a little tired of being ganked

Hey guys! I love to level up new characters and sooner or later I get ganked. I would like to donate for gear for a one char, to have that "superman" to fight back. Which class would you recommend? Thanks!

2. If you want a class that can reliably beat others, ret or unh dk, but understand that you will need skill to fight back

3. Thanks for your reply! I have little skill in these two classes, managed to win Christmas events only with uh dk and ret, ofc I don't think that means I am good at it. So I guess I should buy some wrathful gear and Glorenzelg for starters? Or maybe ranged class would be better?

4. I think shadow priest is pretty nice for this kind of thing, versatile and not easy to counter. Great advantages on terrain/high ground. You can even dot them if they sit on a flying mount and softly levitate down.

5. Shadow priest is cool and good against many classes, but it is completely and absolutely annihilated by unh dks, which are everywhere.

All ranged classes have a high skill ceiling. Deathmatch events are usually won by rets for a reason.

6. 1 Week Ago  
    You can fight back with every class if you're good and skilled, but if you're lazy and don't have skills then try Ret Paladin or Unholy DK, because you can just smash your keyboard to win.